American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
This airline is very reliable. Flights are always on time and they have destinations worldwide! Their baggage policy is generous and their fees are understandable in comparison to the service they provide. With American Airlines you'll feel safe and get to your place on time!
It was a safe flight. They did the job. Wasn't the greatest seeing a flight attendant pig out on her lunch sitting in a seat facing the entire plane and then bending over and flashing her underwear. Other than that, I would say it was a good flight. Flown with them many times.
I recently flew 4 AA planes this week. The smaller jets are way too crowded and bumpy and the seats were kind of uncomfortable. The bigger plane was nice, they have TV's and options for entertainment. I got on a newer all leather one with personal touch screens that was cool.
I have never had any major problems flying on American Airlines. I've flown them recently and was impressed with how much they have updated their carriers. I will say that they tend to have attendants that are sassier than other airlines but again no major problems overall.
I've been flying with American for quite awhile now and my mother has flown over 1.5m miles with them. Overall we've been very pleased with their customer service and accomodating attitude. They have many direct flights to a wide variety of destinations including their OneWorld partners which makes getting around the globe easy. Flight crews have always been accomdating and helpful!
I always always always ALWAYS fly American Airlines! They never fail to get me to my place on time, unless of course there are other circumstances involved which I have been lucky to avoid. The seats are normally comfortable. You have enough leg room. Nothing to complain about!
I had to fly them and it was an ok flight, every one was nice but they do not have any TV's so makes a flight from NYC to Orlando, super long . The price is much more then i ever pay to fly but i needed to go so i had to pay. They just don't make flights the way they use to.
The airplane was neat and clean. The staff was polite and courteous. I flew first class. So don't really have a lot of negative comments. We use the airline about 4 times a year Customer service was available to help me with any problems. Very satisfied .
My family grew up flying from the US to China every summer. My mom almost exclusively flew through American Airlines. The staff is great with kids and the meals aren't the worst. I enjoy their entertainment system, and if you forget anything, the flight crew is very helpful!
The 2 times I have flown to a different country, I have used American Airlines. The plane ride goes by a lot faster with the tv's they have in their seats. The meals, drinks and snacks are pretty good. Everyone is always friendly. All in all, it is a pretty good experience.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos