BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Brenda u.
Splendora, TX
Ive been to New york And out of the country in this airline company and the staff is very polite when you board. They offer free drinks and snacks and as much ice as you want. Everything was great!
Jaclyn S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this airline but I did not like their cancelation policy. I was ordered by my MD not to fly and when I called to cancel they refused to refund me and they refused to let me have credit for my flight. I lost $300+ because of them. They really should be more sympathetic.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
I often find reasonably priced flights with american. They have a good frequent flyer system. The flights are generally smooth and comfortable. Just wish they would provide more besides a little bag of pretzels and some soda during the flight that didn't cost an arm and a leg.
Heidy  M.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I had to fly them and it was an ok flight, every one was nice but they do not have any TV's so makes a flight from NYC to Orlando, super long . The price is much more then i ever pay to fly but i needed to go so i had to pay. They just don't make flights the way they use to.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
American Airlines always seems to have the best ticket rates. It might mean some crazy layovers and a few stops you wouldn't want, but the price is always on point if you want to travel budget friendly.
Kristina B.
Pickerington, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American is our preferred airline. My husband travels in them due to work weekly so we turn to them for personal travel as well. Their customer service is great and their flight attendants always make out flight comfortable! Lots of great destinations and at a decent price!
Nancy V.
Minnesota
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family grew up flying from the US to China every summer. My mom almost exclusively flew through American Airlines. The staff is great with kids and the meals aren't the worst. I enjoy their entertainment system, and if you forget anything, the flight crew is very helpful!
Gabby S.
Rantoul
I love all the flight attendants! They are super nice and they care about what you want.  They want to make you happy.  They all love their jobs.  It's great flying with them and they should continue on what they are doing because they help people who need help!
Simon L.
New Gloucestr, ME
Meh. Not much to say here. The AAdvantage program isn't super great, the airline is mediocre except for their coverage. Just all in all a middle of the road experience. I remember the food was pretty good on our flight, but it wasn't recent, so that's probably not true anymore.
Perri H.
Its rare i have a chance to review an airline. My experience with American Airlines was a delay after delay and customer service was horrible at the front desk. Nobody could answer my questions and they were annoyed. It wasn't all of the customer service reps just a few.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?