American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,925 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Great company. They work really well with individual tickets or on an enterprise level. I can often get flights switch of moved around easier than other airlines. They're willing to make more accommodations and first class upgrades are usually cheap day of flight if not free.
Its rare i have a chance to review an airline. My experience with American Airlines was a delay after delay and customer service was horrible at the front desk. Nobody could answer my questions and they were annoyed. It wasn't all of the customer service reps just a few.
I fly a ton for work. If it's reasonable, I prefer American. Have never had an issue with the staff and I love picking my own seat. Though the tickets do tend to be pricier, and I hate the inflexibility when you need to change your flight time. Not worth it when you're on a nonprofit budget.
I love all the flight attendants! They are super nice and they care about what you want. They want to make you happy. They all love their jobs. It's great flying with them and they should continue on what they are doing because they help people who need help!
I've had my ups and downs with American Airlines but they take good care of you for the most part. I've been in first class a few times and they give you great service and awesome free drinks which I love
Meh. Not much to say here. The AAdvantage program isn't super great, the airline is mediocre except for their coverage. Just all in all a middle of the road experience. I remember the food was pretty good on our flight, but it wasn't recent, so that's probably not true anymore.
I'm hung up on the rudeness of the staff, but it was 1 time I traveled in 1 location, so I can't be too critical. It's pretty much to be expected. Overall, I would choose them over Southwest. All day.
American Airlines is my least favorite airline. I've done International flights with multiple different airlines. AA international flights just don't compare to others in experience and their planes seem out of date and old. I've also had rude stewardesses. Don't recommend.
I like American Airlines because we have a membership and I can get into the Admiral's Club and eat for free while I am waiting. I don't like that they do not offer free checked baggage like some other companies do, and often times my flights have been delayed or change gates at the last minute.
American is our preferred airline. My husband travels in them due to work weekly so we turn to them for personal travel as well. Their customer service is great and their flight attendants always make out flight comfortable! Lots of great destinations and at a decent price!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos