American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,901 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is my favorite airline due to them being the most relialbe. I use American everytime that I fly because the cabins are very nice and the prices are good and fair. I think that I would use them over any other airline always. No matter what the scenario is.
The AA that I have used in the past to travel to Europe and India was the best experience I had on a plane. Meals are delicious, flight attendants get you whatever you want. I use it almost every year when I go to Europe. Used it this year, gonna use it again next year.
Had missed my flight and told was going to be on the next, that's didn't end up happening and i was stuck at the airport going on a 13hr layover. While "members" and flight attendants got the seat i was supposed to fill, i was very upset no one cared to help me even the slightest!!
This is a tricky review. I have had great experiences with the companies as well as bad. I think overall it's a great company it's been established for years and it's a reliable agency. They sometimes have great deals in flights.
Whenever I travel within America, to Canada and the Caribbean, I use America Airlines. I travel about once a year. I rarely have problem with this airline! I am able to find some great prices on tickets! Overall I am highly satisfied with what this airline has to offer!
American can be less expansive but economy now doesn’t allow for a carry on other than your 1 personal item. Planes are cramped but unless you have a business class or fist class budget you kind of get what you pay for. I’m complacent about this airline. It is what it is lol
Took a 17 hour flight with AA. Very nice, nice staff. They gave pillows and blankets as well as 2 meals and a snack. Very helpful flight attendants. The flight itself was fine, long but draining. Overall felt great about American Airlines and would totally recommend
I'm hung up on the rudeness of the staff, but it was 1 time I traveled in 1 location, so I can't be too critical. It's pretty much to be expected. Overall, I would choose them over Southwest. All day.
I have never had any major problems flying on American Airlines. I've flown them recently and was impressed with how much they have updated their carriers. I will say that they tend to have attendants that are sassier than other airlines but again no major problems overall.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos