BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
For the most part, I have enjoyed most of my flights through American Airlines. Any issues have been dealt with by great customer service reps and they have a great number of travel locations making them one of my first choices for travel.
Dawn A.
Los Angeles, CA
American Airlines is our family favorite. My husband flies for work a lot, and he is part of their Concierge Key program, which is incredible for frequent fliers. There is (not kidding) a private door with a red carpet at LAX for Key members - the customer service is unbelievable. So if you fly a lot, I highly recommend American.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am a frequent flyer on AA.  I have not experience any really problems lately on their flights.  I do find their seats to be tight.  It just reminds me that I need to drop weight.  AA isn't my first choice when it come to flying but a second choice.  That may change being that Delta has gotten worse over the years.
Savannah B.
I've flown American many times! Overall, it's an okay airline. But it is the one airline that I have had probably 50% of my flights delayed. But other then that it's pretty decent! Kind flight attendants, and good seats and snacks! I honestly would fly Southwest or Delta before I would fly American, but it would be my third choice!
Shannon C.
Alexandria, VA
American is fine. Just par for the course with domestic airlines these days. Its neither awful or anything special. Service is fine, but not close to Southwest or JetBlue standards. Given the size of the airline, they do maintain a number of routes from my home airport, which gives them a leg up for me over United and Delta.
Nicole H.
Crest Hill
We have been very pleased with the service of American Airlines. My husband uses them almost exclusively for this reason. They have great service and polite employees and will always to their best to help you with your needs from planning to actual travel on the plane. Delighted so far with the overall service level we receive.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love flying American. We have an American Airlines Advantage credit card that has the most awesome perks. The seats are comfy and pretty spacious in economy and every once in a while we find first class tickets for a steal. Hands down best airline to book with!!
Martha M.
Dallas
I have a love-hate relationship with AA. They have a hub at DFW, my home airport which is why I generally fly with them. However their staff leaves much to be desired. When compared to the staff at Southwest Airlines, AA falls very, very short. I think they are all miserable in their jobs or something. Many are barely courteous.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew from Mosinee, WI to Washington D.C. with one layover in Detroit. While the flight went smoothly there, we experienced some delays on the way back and were stuck in Detroit for several hours. I've only flown once in 2007 but, it was still a decent experience. I've heard horror stories with other companies, especially Spirit.
Karen H.
Carolina Beach, NC
Not my favorite airline at this point . Felt like I would have been charged for a glass of water! Attendants weren't very friendly or personable. To be fair I have not flown this airline often so maybe my not so great experience was a one-off. It was a work flight booked by the office. I typically fly Southwest when booking myself.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?