BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19989)
Jillian H.
Buda
There isn't any other airline that I trust as much as I do american airlines. I fly american two to three times a year. I love that they have the tv, charging station, and flight attendants that go above and beyond to make you comfortable. I highly recommend flying american!
Ryan T.
SEATTLE, WA
I missed a connection flight with AA a few months back and it was not my fault. They were late coming in from Austin and I missed my connection by 5 minutes. The plane had just closed the doors and started backing up. They did not offer me anything other than discounted hotel. I feel as though it should have been free because it was not my doings. Oh well though, you live and you learn.
faith c.
San Diego , CA
They have really nice employees I feel very safe when I'm traveling with them I was get treated very well on my flights and I've been using them for two years now and it's really good company
Stephani A.
Fort Worth, TX
I always fly American Airlines when I'm leaving the state. I use it maybe once or twice a year; and I never have any issues. They're quick, easy, and I never have a problem getting my things to and from my destination. I would recommend you spend the money, and fly with them. (:
Caroline E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The worst airline and the worst representatives ever! They delayed me until I missed the flight and made me pay $150 for myself and mom to change the booking to the "after" the next flight which wasn't direct as mine! I will never ever book a flight with AA even if it was at $0.00
Sarah S.
I'm giving AA a B...only because I have been lucky and haven't had any scheduling problems/delays/loss of luggage, etc. Knock on wood! The prices are pretty reasonable, too. That said, the seats are uncomfortable, the service is "meh", and it seems to be a blue collar airline. That, however, is fine with me as long as I get to my destination safely, on time, and with all my belongings!
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
there has been a major upgrade in business class meal. Its much better than before .
i have been use AA for past 11 years and on my way to hit 1 million miles . I look forward next adventure with AA. I would recommend you to try .
Brittany K.
Grapevine, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I think the best part of American Airlines is their travel rewards-- they've partnered with so many companies (electric, credit card, etc) that it's not too hard to get miles.And more miles means more trips! And with their credit cards, you can get free bags and early boarding!
Sam V.
Laredo, TX
I really enjoyed my trip because the flight attendants made it very enjoyable. We often use American Airlines when we travel. My favorite part is when they offer snack or drinks because it shows very good customer service. And of course I love when we land after having a safe trip.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
AA has always been my "go to" airline. I used to fly back and forth between St. Louis and Tulsa. My only disappointments are that a) they no longer have a direct flight between the two and b) the luggage charge. I've never had a problem and my flights have generally been on time!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?