American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,877 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
The employees all have been very friendly and nice! Made sure that we were ok on our flight if we needed anything and just amazing! We had a good flight and just love the customer service we received! I was very happy with American Airlines. Best of all they didn't lose my luggage! 😍
I travel pretty frequently and American Airlines is by far the worst airline I have ever taken. Many of my friends and family agreed that they also had an awful experience with AA. They offer terrible customer service and unless 100% unavoidable I will never fly with this company again.
I fly American Airlines quite often. There are many aspects I like about this airline but the timeliness of the aircraft overshadows all of its good qualities. About 90% of my flights are either delayed, canceled or late to my destination. On longer trips, I do enjoy the individual tvs.
I recently flew with American Airlines on a domestic flight and had a very enjoyable time. Now, American Airlines has individual kiosks that make checking in a bag super easy. The customer service was knowledgeable and very friendly. I would definitely fly with this airline again.
Used to be my preferred airline, but I don't fly them as often as I used to because prices tend to be higher and it's ridiculous that airlines charge your bags to fly. Also, seems like lately I always end up on one of their 'miniature" planes with very little seat or leg room.
It's always a hit or miss when flying. Sometimes you get a good updated plane sometimes you don't. In general my experiences have leaned toward the positive. I usually fly American they have yet to fail me. Outside of extreme weather conditions they have always gotten me to where I need to go.
Terrible terrible service . Caused my husband and me to miss an entire day of our honeymoon!!! We had to fight and fight to get any reimbursement. I plan on using them for my trip to Hawaii ONLY because I have the vouchers they gave me . Other than that I plan on avoiding them at all costs!
AA is my favorite airline to fly with. They have updated most all of thier planes, attendants do not seem to be over worked, always friendly, quick to get your luggage for plane side pick up, and they have a great rewards program.
I really like American Airlines. Although it can be fairly pricey, my family uses it all the time. We try to use frequent flyer miles as well which helps with the price. I am not the biggest fan of flying in the least bit, but flying American Airlines makes the trip a bit easier
I really enjoyed my trip because the flight attendants made it very enjoyable. We often use American Airlines when we travel. My favorite part is when they offer snack or drinks because it shows very good customer service. And of course I love when we land after having a safe trip.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos