BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19927)
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently flew with American Airlines on a domestic flight and had a very enjoyable time. Now, American Airlines has individual kiosks that make checking in a bag super easy. The customer service was knowledgeable and very friendly. I would definitely fly with this airline again.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think they are a great airlines! They have some nice sweet deals sometimes and are definitely worth every penny!! Their planes are nice and the customer service is good too. I do recommend this airline.
Sophia N.
Bells, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They have always been very kind to us and accommodating, even when we missed flights. Only had some trouble with multiple delays, but I understand that is not always their fault. They are usually apologetic, and do their best to make everyone comfortable with the circumstances.
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Used to be my preferred airline, but I don't fly them as often as I used to because prices tend to be higher and it's ridiculous that airlines charge your bags to fly.  Also, seems like lately I always end up on one of their 'miniature" planes with very little seat or leg room.
Kambry P.
baton rouge, LA
I really think American has gone down hill over the years, the customer service is very poor and it seems like no matter when you fly they always have delays. I always look for other options for travel.
Nola D.
Dallas, TX
I fly American usually when I am headed to the Caribbean. The flights are usually comfortable but delays are rampant. The crews are usually friendly and attentive and their routes are accessible to most destinations.  I just wish there were less flight delays and mechanical issues.
Logan T.
Elyria, OH
American Airlines is my go-to airline for travel. I've flown with them at least 40 times in the past few years, and I have never had an issue with AA, and the flight attendants are always courteous and helpful. I fully recommend using AA to any discount airlines or Delta Airlines.
Hannah B.
Rogers, AR
I've always had great customer service with American!  I feel like the planes are clean/modern/up to date. I love the rewards mileage service that American has.  Although I've never had anything too bad happen, I have always had good customer service. I love flying American.
terra k.
Desoto, TX
I am in Dallas, american airlines is the predominant carrier. The prices are high when compared to Southwest airlines. but I enjoy the often direct flights. the staff is friendly. seats are tight. I do not like paying for a reserved seat to ensure that my family of 4 sits together.
Sunnyy S.
Philadelphia
2016. I flew First class from Boston to Philadelphia. Great service, easy check in and friendly staff. But, lost all my check in luggage and they could not even track it for a week. Received my luggage after a week long misery!
Would recommend for domestic travels only!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?