American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is my preferred carrier. I find that they provide consistent quality and I enjoy using their app. Through the app I can check delays, keep up with my miles and even check in or rebook flights if needed. Its so easy to check in online, request and upgrade or move my seat right from my phone. I love it.
I like to go with American Airlines Company , When the holidays come around , Very good and helpful people in the airplanes very good attitude and make you feel like home, wouldn't change Airlines for anything. I give it 5 stars.
Regardless of the couple 'bad' experiences I've had with AA, I fly them more than anyone else. They have a large number of partner airlines, so I can fly to Hawaii on Alaska, or to Korea on JapanAir, or anywhere else on a number of airlines and still receive American miles. Their preferred flyer program is one of my faves.
I am 19 years old and I have never flown before. The flight attendants are very nice and helpful. There are great competitive prices on airline flights. I plan to fly again and I will be using American Airlines as my Airline choice.
I have flown with them once and don't have any complaints! I love their seats! Very comfortable for those long travels and sitting for a long time. I would definitely recommend to family or friends who are traveling anytime soon!
Not my best experience and I would say I have flown more than the average person. The plane was very small, as well as the seats. There was next to no room. It was very loud and unlike any other plane I had every been on. The engine vibrated my seat for the entire flight. It was miserable but at least we landed and I'm alive!
I am Platinum Pro but am not satisfied with my experiences with AA. I fly almost every week for work. The planes are dirty, the flight attendants are either very nice or very rude. Nothing in between. I am pretty much forced to fly AA because I reside in Dallas. They should treat all their customers better. I was on a plane the other day and they were throwing luggage down the the cart about 30 feet. I should have gotten it on video. Unbelievable.
I had a great experience traveling with AA. They did a great job accommodating me and my boyfriend. Flight was on time and the flight attendants were very nice. Overall I had a great experience. I recommend choosing this airline.
I fly American Airlines almost every time I fly. The customer service is great, from the reservation operators to the flight attendants. My last several flights have been early or on time. I would highly recommend this airline
My favorite part about American Airlines is they let you fly your stroller and car seat for free. You'd be surprised but this is not the case with other airlines. I've also never had more than a 15 minute delay with AA either.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos