American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,975 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I remember AA glory days. There are nothing like today. Crammed seats, bad service, untimely schedules, not good. I only use it when I have miles available but I definetely wouldnt pay full price for them.
PIENSO QUE ES UNA DE LAS MEJORES AEROLINEAS. CUANDO TENGO QUE IR A MI PAIS ESTA ES LA AEROLINEA QUE USO POR SU SEGURIDAD, ME DA CONFIANZA, Y PIENSO QUE ESTOY MAS SEGURA, TAMBIEN SU ATENCION ES MUY BUENA Y SU COMIDA TAMBIEN ME GUSTA. ES LA LINEA QUE USO Y RECOMIENDO
I think they are a great airlines! They have some nice sweet deals sometimes and are definitely worth every penny!! Their planes are nice and the customer service is good too. I do recommend this airline.
The seats are less than comfortable, and on American they charge you for EVERYTHING. The fights tend to be on time, but the price is usually on par with other airlines and staff isn't really friendly. Nothing really makes me want to fly this airline unless it is the only direct flight.
I recently went on a trip to DR with my family and could not stop bragging about how amazing my flight was. I have tried other airlines but have not been as satisfied as when I use AA. My favorite part is the free wifi and wonderful staff. They always make my vacations worthwhile.
I'm surprised they got a B- overall, and not an F. Oh my gosh are they bad! Customer service = bad; attitude in general = bad; if you are not in first class, you're second-class citizens? And their flights are not only outrageously expensive, but also have a high percentage of bumping of passengers because of overbooking. Just too much of a hassle. I'll travel with Alaska Airlines any day!
Your typical airline. Overly expensive food. Free simple beverages offered on flight. Wifi is not free & expensive. I've flown twice with this airline. I wouldn't recommend the airline as a first option.
We booked Our vacation through AA. It was cheapest price compare to Delta. The flight to Honolulu was horrible most of touch screen wasn't working which means no movies for 7,8 hours. Our return flight was delayed 8 hours and stuck at airport. I don't think we will not use them again.
Me parece buena aereolinea pero tienen que mejorar su personal, algunos del servicio no tratan bien a los viajeros, tuve una mala experiencia con ellos y no quede satisfecha, pero los aviones son comodos.
Not my favorite airline. I purchased a full price first class ticket and my connection was running slightly behind. I got to the gate with 10 minutes to spare but they had given my seat away and put me in the very last row by the bathrooms. They would not even refund my ticket cost!!!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos