American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,920 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
This airline is okay but not really good. The prices are not too high but they are somehow high. This airline sell everything. I have experience with another airlines and they are better. The customer service is not good either. I wouldn't recommend someone to travel with this airline
Great service, always friendly, lots of flight options. Comfortable seats, great movies, food is ok, never a sour moment, prices are competitive. Only positive things with my experiences. Satisfied for sure
One of the things that I love about American Airlines is the staff, they care about your needs and are really polite and professional. What I love the most though is the accommodations, I've flown in different airlines and I gotta say that I just love the American Airlines seats and tvs.
I exclusively fly American. Their staff is always very nice and helpful. Their rates are always good. I love the $100 first class upgrades when available. And for airplane food, theirs is always pretty good.
It's cheap to go to and from my family to my boyfriend and I's home, the customer service is hit or miss I had an awful attendant at RDU last year which I absolutely dread dealing with but the others are sweet as cream. You don't get a lot of perks but for the price I can't complain.
They aren't ever the cheapest option but they have the best upgrades and great customer service. They've consistently improved over the years and I enjoy their service. Right now in my top three US airlines.
Overall, American gets me where I'm going and usually runs on time. They usually have phone chargers in the seats, but other than that the amenities are limited. I will definitely continue to fly with them.
Comfort is a great advantage, flights to all over the world and its air staff always ready to help, I would travel with you whenever I have the availability, and should have more tickets in promotion please
I have flown with American Airlines numerous times. My flights have always been smooth and their customer service is always very helpful. They can be quite pricey but I have always enjoyed flying with them.
My only qualm with them is how they handle my luggage. It always comes back looking worse than before or with something broken. Customer service is pretty good. Never had an issue with my flight itself. I travel a few times out the year so I’ve collected a lot of miles through their rewards program.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos