BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19925)
Amanda N.
Meredith, NH
I love American Airlines, Ive flown out of the country twice with them and no problems. The seating is a little tight but I just LOVE that all their planes have those little head holder things on the seat.
Angila J.
Great service, always friendly, lots of flight options. Comfortable seats, great movies, food is ok, never a sour moment, prices are competitive. Only positive things with my experiences. Satisfied for sure
Frances D.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew American Airlines from Detroit to Cancun with a connection in Charlotte.  I received excellent service to and from my destination.  I had a 6 hour layover in Charlotte, but the flight attendant graciously changed my flight to an earlier once.  Great customer service!
Stacy T.
Salinas, CA
I've flown with American airlines a couple of times now and I've haven't had one bad experience.
Their crew is always nice and understanding and the planes aren't bad either.
The flights are calm and they always make sure you're comfortable.
I think I'll stick with American airlines!
Dawn R.
Byesville
I felt really cramped in the plane.  I would not recommend this airlines to anyone.  My husband is a tall man (6'8") and he even told me he was very uncomfortable on the plane.  The employs also was not very friendly on the last flight we was on, and cause of it we will not fly with them again.
Bonnie V.
Vancouver, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I can say that I have not had any bad experiences with this airline. I like that if you plan it right, you can choose your seat and not be some random number like Southwest. I have used this airline quite a bit for traveling and would recommend it if you need a safe and dependable airline
Cherea S.
Fort Pierce, FL
My only qualm with them is how they handle my luggage. It always comes back looking worse than before or with something broken. Customer service is pretty good. Never had an issue with my flight itself. I travel a few times out the year so I’ve collected a lot of miles through their rewards program.
esra b.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I traveled with American Airlines several times when traveling to the Caribbean.  Their aircraft seems to be rather crowded.  The seats are tiny, but that seems to be the issue with many airlines now.  I never had a problem with them personally.  I just wish there was more legroom in the seats.
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
I never really like AA. Had the worst experience with them on my trip to Costa Rica (April 2017). But the recent trip I had to Curacao last month went smoothly. I guess it’s a hit or miss but with AA if you have any layovers, to just pray that your bag doesn’t go missing or gets delayed....
Dania a.
Miami
I honestly love traveling with american airlines! every time i travel with them everyone is so nice and it makes me feel so welcomed. my favorite part with traveling with this airline is the food they give, they actually give good and tasty for and drinks! i always recommend this airline!!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?