BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19894)
Rhea M.
Winnsboro, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I recently bought super last minute, inexpensive plane tickets home to Texas and then back to California and there were no problems. They were on time, I got where I needed to be, and I've flown with them often. They are always one of the first places I check for the cheapest available flights.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As with all airplanes the seats are a little uncomfortable but overall I like this airline. I think it is a great value for the price and there are some good amenities like charging stations in your chair. I would certainly recommend this airline to anyone. I will fly American Airlines again.
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
AA is fantastic! We always fly on this line because we always have rewards and points that we accumulated throughout all our flights. It’s very pleasant and they take good care of you .
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I have flown american before and I loved the flight. We watched recent movies, and the flight attendants were very friendly. We had no problems and I always check for American airlines availability anytime I fly!
Andrea G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the things that I love about American Airlines is the staff, they care about your needs and are really polite and professional. What I love the most though is the accommodations, I've flown in different airlines and I gotta say that I just love the American Airlines seats and tvs.
Karla Q.
Avenel, NJ
This it is my best airline company because it is so comfortable, my favorite part are the food it was so good and the employees work very well. I used once and it was very nice my flight with destiny to Eeuu
Payton K.
Clarksville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travel often and this is mainly the airline I fly. Its dependable, and usually on time. The flight attendants are always helpful and available. Prices can very, depending on place and time of flight but this is most airlines. Food is great, doesn't taste might a microwave dinner.
Victoria T.
Lafayette, LA
I exclusively fly American. Their staff is always very nice and helpful. Their rates are always good. I love the $100 first class upgrades when available. And for airplane food, theirs is always pretty good.
esra b.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I traveled with American Airlines several times when traveling to the Caribbean.  Their aircraft seems to be rather crowded.  The seats are tiny, but that seems to be the issue with many airlines now.  I never had a problem with them personally.  I just wish there was more legroom in the seats.
Jennifer M.
Verona, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
They aren't ever the cheapest option but they have the best upgrades and great customer service. They've consistently improved over the years and I enjoy their service. Right now in my top three US airlines.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?