American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I think they are a very good company and their service is always good. The flighrs sometimes are delayed due to the weather but the customer service is good. I use this airline once a year when i travel to cuba
I have never had a bad experience flying with American. They have never lost my luggage nor have they overbooked and had me give up my seat. I wouldn't say that any of my experiences have been overly wonderful either. I would have to say that my experience with American is completely average.
another trustworthy airline that has some kinks but its probably more personality wise. customer service was on par and i did see some luggage workers handle luggage rough. after a few questions i felt like i was bothering
American Airlines is a down right American company! Everyone is very friendly and they do so much to help you through your travels! If you travel by plans often like I do, I would highly recommend this airline!
I am a frequent flier on American Airlines. The only drawback is they do not have a direct flight between San Francisco and Oklahoma City and I have to connect through Dallas who usually changes the gate 5 times before you get there. The service is good though and they haven't lost my bag yet.
My preferred airline. Much better legroom than most other airlines, I can usually find flights that suit my schedule, and I usually find the best prices directly on their site. When I need a flight quickly, I sometimes have to use another airline to find a decent price. Overall, my favorite.
American Airlines has never failed me so far (knock on wood). It is one of the most reliable and timely airlines in the market. I fly around 3 times a year and I almost always use their services. Recently they've been upgrading their airplanes, which makes the travel experience safer and more enjoyable
American Airlines has changed so much. They have lost my luggage, cancelled flights on me and the flight I took was not great. They do not offer much while on the flight like they used to. I will not fly on American again, and I go to Puerto Rico a couple times a year. Prices aren't great either.
Whenever I need to travel and an airline is the only way to the destination, American Airlines is my go to. I trust this airline, the comfort of the plane, the hospitality . Wouldn't go with any other airline
Had the worst experience with American Airlines. Had to fly with them since that is the company my company uses. Otherwise I would have chosen a different airline. Flying to and from Washington D.C. there were so many problems. Even just checking our baggage was ridiculous. The people kept redirecting people to a different location and then they would send us back to the original location. Horrible service!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos