BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Omkar P.
Schaumburg, IL
We have used AA for many of our vacations or business trips. They have got a huge number of flight options to almost every airport in the US, good amount of connections too. But they could definitely improve on their in-flight service. The flight attendants are often rude & disrespectful. They don't seem to care much about their passengers.
Alexa A.
Atherton, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly american airline usually when I need to go somewhere quick. If they're the cheapest than I'll go with them. Otherwise, service is pretty generic. Seats are usuall width, spacing in overhead compartment is basic. I've never had a problem with them, but they are just not my preferred choice. They have a rewards program such is pretty nice!
Megan M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My friend flew from Denver to Orlando and back last week. She said "Nice flight. Not a spectacular thing or anything."

I haven't flown recently, but when I did, it was like my second flight so I was still being amazed by the whole experience of everything. Haha. I mean, most things I read about everything was pretty close to my experience.
Daniela N.
Santa Ana
 Last on flight in an American airline plane I flew from Tucson airport to Houston Texas to Nashville Tennessee the first one was a smaller craft it was a little bit crowded but once we got to Houston and we change planes to  another American airline plane it was much bigger much comfier they also served complementary drinks and snacks big plus!
Kettlin M.
Spring, TX
AA is one of my favorites airlines. They always accommodate our needs and have great on boarding service. I've never had issues with y luggage neither any delays- knock on wood! I usually have a pleasant flight with AA specially long distant.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
American Airlines was a good airline that I recently used for international travel. We got stuck in the Orlando shooting so they put us up in a hotel for the night and gave us meal tickets since we missed a ton of flights. They were okay about customer service but the workers at the airport did not seem to care at all about all of the mishap.
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh , PA
I've heard their loyalty rewards program is one of the best and I just signed up since every time I travel for business they seem to book me on AA. I assume they have some sort of deal worked out through the travel agency. I am happy that my next itinerary includes direct flights both ways so no concerns about catching a connecting flight.
Eureka C.
I love flying with American Airline whenever I go back home because I know that I will be safe and have nothing to worry about. The service provided is amazing, and you feel right at home. This is the only airline that I like to us whenever I travel
Stephanie L.
Troy, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have not been overly impressed with American Airlines the times I have flown. The staff (flight attendants, gate attendents, etc. do not appear to enjoy their jobs. Contrasted by the happy feeling I have received from Southwest and United.
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
We flew to Medellín, Colombia from Memphis and had a great experience! The plane was cool and clean and all of the stewardesses are super helpful! We had an annoying child behind us on the way home but the extra drink and eat buds to watch a movie helped the noise to disappear. Thanks for everything and can't wait to fly again with American!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?