American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,953 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Very organized. I love the service and I love how they keep everything in order. Everything is also very clean and I have never had any kind of trouble using this type of Airline. I love it. Prices vary depending on where youll be flying to and from where and if you're flying first class or not.
American Airlines Airline Company I'm a American Airlines frequent flyer! I've always had great customer service, the flight attendant are always happy and there when you need them. I always fly back and forth my husband is in the military so this is my go to airline should be you're too!!
American Airlines is great to fly with but I do have a couple of negatives. One you pick your seats which is good BUT a lot of them are not included in the price so you may have to pay extra and it can get kind of expensive. Overall they are a more expensive airline. Now you do get good service and a wonderful flight but I do prefer Southwest if I can save some money and still get top notch service.
I have always enjoyed flying American for many years. I have severe motion sickness, and for some reason, American is one of the few airlines where I don't get sick. The overall customer service is not bad, but not awesome either. I've never really had an issue with them. I will continue to fly American.
I had a decent flight on American Airlines recently. They have a decent amount of leg room and nice televisions for entertainment. American isn't my first choice in Airlines, but I would fly them again, if needed.
You never know what you are going to get... I've flown on a few AA flights that were great and a few that were awful! I've had a hard time with their customer service too. I try to fly with a different company if the price isn't too different... I will only fly AA if I have to or if it saves me A LOT of money.
This airline seems to me excellent, its aeromosas are very attentive and the service is excellent. The food on the flights does not seem very good, but come on, in no flight the food is usually so good. The price of your tickets is a bit high but for the service they provide I think it is fine.
American Airlines flight experience has always been a bit stressful for me. I fly pretty frequently and each time I had a delay do to either a technically, mechanical, or late crew. They do accommodate and try to help out as best they can to help the situation. However, it is still pretty stressful.
I have flown with them on several occasions they are always light and upbeat people that make you laugh someone is being a comedian or singing best flying experience ever. The service is great my flight was smooth
The service while in flight is usually pretty good as long as your flight crew did not just get off a long flight. However, I seem to always get delayed while taking this airlines and their customer service is not always the best at helping me get on my way and to my destination when needed.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos