BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19953)
Very organized. I love the service and I love how they keep everything in order. Everything is also very clean and I have never had any kind of trouble using this type of Airline. I love it. Prices vary depending on where youll be flying to and from where and if you're flying first class or not.
Ashley L.
Abilene, TX
American Airlines Airline Company I'm a American Airlines frequent flyer! I've always had great customer service, the flight attendant are always happy and there when you need them. I always fly back and forth my husband is in the military so this is my go to airline should be you're too!!
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
American Airlines is great to fly with but I do have a couple of negatives. One you pick your seats which is good BUT a lot of them are not included in the price so you may have to pay extra and it can get kind of expensive. Overall they are a more expensive airline. Now you do get good service and a wonderful flight but I do prefer Southwest if I can save some money and still get top notch service.
Tammy W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have always enjoyed flying American for many years. I have severe motion sickness, and for some reason, American is one of the few airlines where I don't get sick. The overall customer service is not bad, but not awesome either. I've never really had an issue with them. I will continue to fly American.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
I had a decent flight on American Airlines recently. They have a decent amount of leg room and nice televisions for entertainment. American isn't my first choice in Airlines, but I would fly them again, if needed.
Aly O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
You never know what you are going to get... I've flown on a few AA flights that were great and a few that were awful! I've had a hard time with their customer service too. I try to fly with a different company if the price isn't too different... I will only fly AA if I have to or if it saves me A LOT of money.
NINIBETH D.
Doral, FL
This airline seems to me excellent, its aeromosas are very attentive and the service is excellent. The food on the flights does not seem very good, but come on, in no flight the food is usually so good. The price of your tickets is a bit high but for the service they provide I think it is fine.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
American Airlines flight experience has always been a bit stressful for me. I fly pretty frequently and each time I had a delay do to either a technically, mechanical, or late crew. They do accommodate and try to help out as best they can to help the situation. However, it is still pretty stressful.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I have flown with them on several occasions they are always light and upbeat people that make you laugh someone is being a comedian or singing best flying experience ever. The service is great my flight was smooth
Michelle R.
The service while in flight is usually pretty good as long as your flight crew did not just get off a long flight. However, I seem to always get delayed while taking this airlines and their customer service is not always the best at helping me get on my way and to my destination when needed.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?