BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19967)
Emily K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew to Punta Cana via American Airlines and it was probably the nicest flight I was ever on. The staff were super pleasant and the pilot was so kind and gave up updates throughout the flight with ETAs and weather updates. I would love to fly American Airlines again after how amazing the staff was
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
I have flown many times on American Airlines over the past 35 years. Air travel is obviously not what it use to be, but American Airlines is still a reliable airline. It is discouraging that seats have become so crowded, making air travel quite uncomfortable. But AA is a reliable, trustworthy airline.
Heather K.
Denison, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Usually on time flights- I love that I get text updates about gate changes or delays as well as baggage claim assignments. The only thing is I wish their seats were a little more comfortable. Whenever I fly, I try to take American. Although sometimes their prices are higher but having less hassle is worth it.
Hudson M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
American Airlines has been nothing but perfect. The flight attendants are always great and the first class service is my favorite part. I am not a very frequent flyer and fly about 3-4 times a year. It was great!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I haven't personally had issues with American Airlines, but I have co workers who will NOT fly with them anymore after multiple delays/cancellations and poor handling of those events. I am a frequent flier with US Airways, so I hope the US Airways doesn't go downhill now that they're one of the same..
Britt R.
Decatur, GA
American Airlines gets three stars for pricing. Often times when my favorite companies are expensive, AA has something in my price range. However, customer service could use a little work, and their ticketing process has been slow in the past. If you are on a short flight, I would recommend.
Nikyta J.
Lake Worth, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like American Airlines because they're cheap and reliable. I've had a bunch of issues with other airlines with gate changes at the last minute and rude attendants but AA has never done that in my experience and for that, I'm grateful. Although, I wish they'd give out snacks on the flights.
Donna Y.
Boiling Springs
This is by far one of my favorite airlines to fly on! We fly to Seattle to visit my husbands family at least twice a year and this airline still has not failed us to this day! They always have snack and beverages and it was easy to board with the baby, they also helped with luggage! Thank you so much
Andrea A.
Schaumburg, IL
I've dealt with a lot of airlines recently and American is the one that always pulls through. I've never left a flight disappointed or frustrated. So grateful for everything they pilots and flight attendants do.
Emily P.
McHenry
As a whole, American Airlines is a great company to travel with! Being able to acquire miles and go on complementary trips with those miles is great and the customer service is excellent. One thing they need to improve on is free checked baggage, that is one of the things I like Southwest better for.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?