BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Traveling with American Airlines was a bit of a hassle the last time I flew. I had an assigned seat but they had over-booked the flight and it was delayed. I know that flying is always unpredictable but the flight attendants weren't even friendly.
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My biggest flaw with American is the baggage charge. Adding the baggage charge adds people bring carry-ons more and more which makes the cabin cramped and people cannot fit their carry-ons in the over head compartments. The staff has always be pleasant and amazing. I have used American for overseas travel and domestic and it has always been a pleasure.
Margarita V.
Waco, TX
We rode on a big airliner.it was out first time in an airplane. The ride was nice and smooth and they offered us complementary apple juice and biscoff cookies that are super delicious British cookies. The seats were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. On the way back the airplane had free tv we could watch and it made the trip go by quick.
Josie C.
Servicee, especially customer service has been getting worse over the last 5 years. Very disappointing. I am a platinum member and often fly first class but I am treated like a nobody and dismissed at every opportunity. You cannot even speak to a person to address a concern they insist you submit through the aa.com website but then NEVER RESPOND.
Katie H.
My husband and I usually fly American Airlines. We have typically had good experiences, although sometimes it's not great. However, AA is good at following up and delivering reimbursements if your experience is lacking, so that makes them good.
Taiesa L.
Orlando , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flying has become more and more frustrating as a lot of airlines don't value customer and nickel and dime them. AA used to be one of my favs but has dropped the ball recently. One of the most horrific experiences was flying to China for a month and they lost all of my suitcases and never found them. Hard way to learn to purchase travel insurance.
Angeline C.
I love flying with American Airlines. I like that one carrier bag is included while flying at no additional cost. Recently I found a great deal for a round way ticket to chicago. I am very excited to fly with American Airlines. Overall, I am satisfied.
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always fly American Airlines! The planes are always clean and nice. I’ve never flown on an old or dirty plane. The international planes are absolutely amazing. On most of the international planes I have flown, there have been screens in front of each seat where you can watch current movies. The service and accommodations with AA are always great!
Mari A.
Garden City, KS
I have to use this is airline for most of my trips to my island. I have to say that it has improved a lot their aircraft interiors. What I don't like is the excessive delays and last minute cancelation. Especially with the American Eagle flights.
Amelia T.
Winter Park, FL
I love AA. I've actually done extensive research on the company's marketing and found out that they are wholesome and promote culture and inclusiveness. I have always had good experiences with AA and have virtually no complaints. I reccommend !
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?