BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19952)
Jasmine c.
Orlando
I love this airline company my family every year we travel 3 to 4 times a year somewhere and my dad gets motion sickness and when we go on this airline he never gets sick you can barely fell the plain move and their service is incredible I recommend this airline.
Dakota J.
Overall, I'm a fan of American Airlines. I have their credit card, so I am able to get using that and then get free trips. I like that they are partners with Alaskan (and now Virgin!). They're always my first airline to look at flights. Unfortunately, their new planes have the smallest coach seats!
Michelle M.
York
For years me and my family have travelled with them and every each time we were happy. They have very sweet people working with them and also have great deals on their airline tickets at times, you have got to give it a shot. Always get one months before your vacation, that's when they are the cheapest.
Chantel F.
i rode American Airlines 2 weeks ago and i loved it they were so nice and i couldn't have picked a better airline to take all they way across the U.S. The people working were so nice and made sure i was comfortable.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I always use AA! National and Internationally! My aunt came in from NY this month and flew in with AA and because they're flight got cancelled they were treated very nicely and provided with a free hotel room for her and her family. They also have some of the cheapest prices for very good flight quality.
Felicia H.
Glenside
I've only traveled via airplane 3 times in my life and with American Airlines only once and I really enjoyed my experience! The staff was nice and the flight was as enjoyable as a flight can be. The only downfall is that it claimed to have wifi but it didn't work at all. Still would travel with them again!
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
I had heard not-so-great things about flying American, so I was pleasantly surprised with my flights last weekend. I flew DTW to AUS with a stop in DFW, and the flight attendants were extremely polite, the seats weren't too cramped (i.e., more cramped than normal!), and I nice flights. Happily surprised!
Tena B.
Hartford
Flight was very comfortable. There was a slight delay due to the weather. The customer service experience was great. I didn't see any cons at the moment only that the plane was pretty crowded. I was satisfied overall.
Liz H.
Brooklyn, NY
I am glad they revamped their boarding group because they had too many preboarding groups. Otherwise, AA is just ok. Their customer service could be better. I have flown many times and every time they have asked me to consolidate my things, even if I am carrying a tiny wallet + backpack + rolling carry on.
Chelsea B.
Austin, TX
I have heard a lot of people complain about American Airlines but I have not had any trouble with them at all. I'm always comfortable and the flight attendants I have encountered have always been pleasant. I fly with American Airlines every couple months. I will continue to fly with them in the future.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?