BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19988)
Tori T.
Niceville, FL
With their new transition with us airways, they have gotten stingier. The seating has gotten closer, you need to be careful to make sure you get a carry on, and their checked bag policies are frustrating with time restrictions. The only plus they have is every flight attendant has been kind and welcoming. Even they know it’s gotten ridiculous.
Brienne F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was a little disappointed when I flew American Airlines recently. I purchased the WiFi for $30 and was only able to use it for email. I wasn’t impressed with the customer service at the gate when it came to trying to change my seat on a not full flight. And charging for a bag extra at the gate if you are in a certain loading zone is absurd.
Kinsey R.
dallas
We always fly American Airlines and we’ve had great experiences across the board. Our last flight was rough- our toddler was NOT having a good time and was pretty much screaming the entire time. Our flight attendants kept checking in on us and assured us we were doing just fine! Always friendly employees and great experiences with American.
Erika H.
Louisville , KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew with American Airlines for the first time this last winter- allow worth my two year old. They were very accommodating and helpful and I would look forward to flying with them again.
Monica D.
Bethesda, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never a bad experience on my end. Few flight delays, but that’s sometimes expected.

I may use it once a year.

Staff has always been friendly from what I remember.

Overall would use again
Liselot B.
Bronx, NY
Las aerolíneas deben cambiar un poco en muchas cosas primordialmente en los espacios de los asientos, en las cosas que brindan y etc etc los vuelos son muy caros y cada vez más incomoda.
Ashley A.
They had great customer aervice. It was my first time flying and I was very nervous. The staff was very accommodating and generous to my situation. I would fly them again in a heartbeat.
Maddy B.
Portland
I wanted to give them a 3 due to my last experience (delayed flight - missed our connecting) but they put us in a hotel with some food vouchers to make up for it. Their service was good.
brianna j.
Rocky Mount
I love American Airlines. My dad works here so we get free flights and they still treat us with great customer service even though we aren’t a paying customer service. Really satisfied overall we never really have a problem. Other than flights from Roanoke, VA to Charlotte, NC never ride standby on that flight because you’ll never get a seat.
Becky E.
Rancho Cucamonga
We fly AA more than any other airline and I really do love it. Their staff is amazing give or take a few grumps and their menu is awesome too. I love being able to watch free movies too!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?