BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19933)
Sadikchhya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly i use this airlines a lot because my dad has rewards points. But their service could really improve more. Although I can't say that they have ever given me any serious issues i have heard of other people who have had many. To be honest, so far they have gone above and beyond to accommodate me.
Crystal R.
SHEPHERDSVILLE
Used this airlines once. My flight ended up leaving me due to the very long wait at security in Philadelphia. So they put me up in a five star hotel for the night also gave me food vouchers to eat on. Provided transportation to and from the hotel. So id say they accommodated me veey well for my inconvenience.
Nathaly N.
Deerfield Bch, FL
AA is a incognita. My first international flight (GRU-MIA) it was the best for me, the board service and the airplane were the best, but my second international flight (MIA-GRU) was bad, the airplane it was very old and the board service it was low and weak. I maybe recommend, maybe not. It is a matter of luck.
Janilia đź‘‘.
Boston, MA
In the past AA has been a good airline to fly with. My last encounter with them was not too great, the airplane was not updated, didn't have outlets to charge my phone and the wifi was not good. I usually have good experiences with them but the last one was not too great. I will possibly still fly with them in the future.
Kourtney P.
First off, we were delayed 4 hours due to weather (not that AA could help that) but when our plane finally arrived it sat at the gate for an extra hour for unexpected maintenance. Once we finally got going it was smooth until landing. Customer service and flight attendants were nice, but we got back very late.
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
Took American Airlines from Ohio to DC during my spring break 2016. It was my first time on a flight and I had heard from experienced passengers that it was the smoothest flight they had ever been on. Would be 5 stars except for the 1 hour+ of waiting on the plane to get more fuel before we could take off.
Tena B.
Hartford
Flight was very comfortable. There was a slight delay due to the weather. The customer service experience was great. I didn't see any cons at the moment only that the plane was pretty crowded. I was satisfied overall.
Caridad A.
Yonkers, NY
Very old fashion! I haven't been on a plane in a while and my ex boss took me to Florida on a business trip and we got on American airlines, it's super affordable and clean. I love the service the staff was kind. The only problem I had was the delays but most airlines have them. Not to much turbulence.
Felicia H.
Glenside
I've only traveled via airplane 3 times in my life and with American Airlines only once and I really enjoyed my experience! The staff was nice and the flight was as enjoyable as a flight can be. The only downfall is that it claimed to have wifi but it didn't work at all. Still would travel with them again!
Jasmine c.
Orlando
I love this airline company my family every year we travel 3 to 4 times a year somewhere and my dad gets motion sickness and when we go on this airline he never gets sick you can barely fell the plain move and their service is incredible I recommend this airline.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?