BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Victoria P.
So far I like American Airlines.Staff can be rude and the airplanes are pretty outdated, but the airplane service worked nicely. Personally, the only cons I have experienced is the rude staff. I needed help with my luggage and the lady got an attitude and said she can't help me.
Kailee C.
Aledo, TX
I love American Airlines. They are incredibly accommodating and make me feel like I am not just another passenger. They recently updated their lunch and dinner service menu and I couldn't be happier! Their options are healthy and delicious. I love the customer service and the friendliness of the staff.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Its been a while since I've flown with American Airlines, due to pricing. I don't travel internationally, and their domestic pricing isn't competitive, at all. Maybe if that changed I'd give them another go. I like the trans-Atlantic flight I have taken with them though.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I've flown this airline the most and they do pretty well overall. I have yet to have my bags lost. There's only been one time I had an issue and it was due to weather. They did provide a small fleece blanket for my overnight stay in the airport, but that was it. I ended up waiting 18hr until my next available flight. I'm sure I will be flying them more in the future, for I have no reason to not to.
Reagan H.
Birmingham, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
So far, I've had great experiences with American Airlines! The staff is always friendly and the only inconveniences I've had have been out of the airline's control. American flies in and out of most airports so I never have trouble finding a flight with an airline I trust.
Brianna B.
Boston, MA
I enjoy flying with American airlines, they have good customer service and the online process is easy and simple. The only reason I won't give them 5 stars is because they are now charging for everything just like Spirit and I hate it. They offer basic economy which is pointless to me because you can only fly with a small backpack or purse and cannot use the overhead compartment.
Chelsea G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1

I'm spoiled by Alaska, but American is great too (and their mileage transfers over to my Alaska account). I love them for cross-country flights! Coach is obviously pretty cramped, but you can pay to upgrade to a better seat for under $100, so that's a nice option to have.
Gabriela R.
Raleigh, NC
I love American airlines. I actually just flew with them today. I have had several flights cancel on me in the past and they also call me immediately to apologize and to immediately set me up for another flight that is the most convenient to me. Not all airlines are perfect but this has been my favorite to fly so far. Also the American Airlines credit card offers great deals!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had a range of mixed experiences when flying AA. I've never had an "exceptional" time on any given flight I have taken and most of my experiences have been average. Flights tend to be a mixed bag and service seems to be dependent on the mood of the individual flight attendant.
Rex H.
Los Altos, CA
Sorry, but my experiences with AA was less than ideal. They have been often rude and brush off simple requests. In missing a transfer because the plane simply did not Park was difficult to comprehend. The fact they did not assist with guiding me to the next gate worsened the experience. If there are other choices which will always take even if it’s significantly more expensive...
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?