BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
My one and only flight experience was with American Airlines. I was impressed. I had none of the travel nightmares I hear talked about. Flight was smooth. Stewards and staff was super nice. When I fly again it will be with American
Alice C.
Cedar Hill, TX
American Airlines is my preferred carrier. I find that they provide consistent quality and I enjoy using their app. Through the app I can check delays, keep up with my miles and even check in or rebook flights if needed. Its so easy to check in online, request and upgrade or move my seat right from my phone. I love it.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I have flown with them once and don't have any complaints! I love their seats! Very comfortable for those long travels and sitting for a long time. I would definitely recommend to family or friends who are traveling anytime soon!
Sydney B.
Dover, NH
I love American Airlines. They are all I usually travel. Their terminals in every airport are always looking great. The complimentary refreshments are good. Pilots and flight attendants are always lovely as well as the boarding staff.
Aangie P.
Edinburg, TX
I like to go with American Airlines Company , When the holidays come around , Very good and helpful people in the airplanes very good attitude and make you feel like home, wouldn't change Airlines for anything. I give it 5 stars.
TAira W.
Norristown, PA
They aren't bad wih pricing. They have combined with AirTran now though! However I did have a mishap during one of my vacations with a plane that was malfunctioning and my flight was delayed for hours! Secondly, when we switched flights my luggage was delayed until 11pm at night. Yup wasted a whole day in the airport.
Sydney S.
The airline was very put together from my perspective. The only complaint I have is that the seats were a bit close together. Where as in other planes you have a little bit of room, there was literally none on this one. They did however offer a movie to watch for free so that made up for not being able to move at all.
Onji S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I just started flying American because they're the only airline that flies out of my local airport. The flights are generally on time and I haven't had any issues with luggage. It is, though, the only airline that has canceled my flights without explanation and they were not willing to accommodate me-that's frustrating!
Valerie P.
I had my first flight this past May with American Airlines and it was a wonder experience both on my way to my destination and back! The staff was very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend them for your next flight!
Nicole H.
Cornelius, NC
I have flown American many times in my life, but recently flew from RDU-BOS roundtrip. Onboard was great, everyone was friendly and the staff were great! However, the storage capacity was small and I did have to gate-check a bag during one leg of my flight, but it was very promptly returned immediately after the flight!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?