BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19948)
Giselle G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines have been stepping their game up lately! Well, atleast out of O'Hare. They have new interior in many of their planes that include LCD screens on the back of the headrest. Customer service still lacks though.
Onji S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I just started flying American because they're the only airline that flies out of my local airport. The flights are generally on time and I haven't had any issues with luggage. It is, though, the only airline that has canceled my flights without explanation and they were not willing to accommodate me-that's frustrating!
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
American Airlines employees are the nicest people ever. I was traveling with my son but our seats were not together and they asked people to volunteer to switch seats so we could sit together. Which we did and once we were on the plane they constantly check to see if we needed anything and even gave my son free snacks.
Sydney S.
The airline was very put together from my perspective. The only complaint I have is that the seats were a bit close together. Where as in other planes you have a little bit of room, there was literally none on this one. They did however offer a movie to watch for free so that made up for not being able to move at all.
Tyra H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I liked US Airways before it merged with American Airlines but I can't say I'm a fan of the new American Airlines.  Their staff and service are worse than the airline I fly the most.  Their connection hubs are not my favorite and when they cancel flights, they are decidedly apologetic.  I avoid them when I can.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've used American Airlines twice. The first time I was pleased with my trip, but on the second time my flight was so late that I had to wait 8 hours for the next flight home. I'll choose other airlines over this company again.
Catalina U.
Luxembourg , Luxembourg
The customer experience is not the best, from the seats of the plane to help me resolve my issues when a flight is delayed or cancel it. They don't like to take ownership or are late. The plane has never crashed and I've made it alive so I will say they have good pilots and planes, but the food and service is not.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This airline always has a good deal on flights and they have excellent customer service! We typically fly American Airlines and we will always be loyal customers! I recommend this airline all the time to friends and family!!
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Seats are cramped, as it is with most airlines these days. Flight left the gate on time and arrived several minutes early. The flight attendants were kind and helpful, especially since I was flying solo with a child + their car seat in tow!
The baggage requirements are stringent, and the snacks could be better, though.
Vicky C.
peterborough
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I used these once for a 13 hour flight. Was disappointed with the food, staff and comfort of the plane. Lacked movies and didn't have the Individual screens on each chair. I just expect much more on a expensive long haul flight
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?