BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19934)
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never had a good experience with this airline. Yes it is cheaper (or less expensive). But I have missed connecting flights, had flights delayed multiple hours, and come across very unhelpful and rude staff members. Not a fan.
Mitchel D.
Fairfield, VT
They always have plenty of flights to make sure I arrive when I need to arrive the challenging part of any flight is the additional charges they stick you with if you have to make changes to your flight. It's been cheaper for me to just cancel the flight completely and book another ticket then pay the 200 dollar change fee.
Maddison F.
Effingham, KS
I am 19 years old and I have never flown before. The flight attendants are very nice and helpful. There are great competitive prices on airline flights. I plan to fly again and I will be using American Airlines as my Airline choice.
Cortney H.
Raleigh, NC
I’ve recently had great experiences with American Airlines. I have been flying with American nearly once a month this year. The staff have been friendly and snacks are good. They’ve taken care of flight reservations when I messed up. I also love that they allow you to put flights on hold for 24 hours. That’s the best feature!
Trina M.
I am Platinum Pro but am not satisfied with my experiences with AA.  I fly almost every week for work.  The planes are dirty, the flight attendants are either very nice or very rude. Nothing in between. I am pretty much forced to fly AA because I reside in Dallas. They should treat all their customers better. I was on a plane the other day and they were throwing luggage down the the cart about 30 feet.  I should have gotten it on video.  Unbelievable.
Ada K.
I have a credit card with American Airlines because I fly often. I think compared to other airlines they have some pretty decent prices for flights and I've yet to fly on an old plane. I have definitely gotten pretty good customer service with this airline both at the airport and with customer service over the phone.
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX
Worst airline out there!!
The flight was delayed 4 hours in new York then in Dallas it was delayed 6 hours because they didn't have a pilot! After all that trouble our suit cases got lot. Never flying with American Airlines again!!
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
American Airlines employees are the nicest people ever. I was traveling with my son but our seats were not together and they asked people to volunteer to switch seats so we could sit together. Which we did and once we were on the plane they constantly check to see if we needed anything and even gave my son free snacks.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I trust this airline and have never had a bad experience. I like to take direct flights from LA to my destination ex. LA to London. I was comfortable and the staff was friendly. I keep an open mind when traveling. Nothing is going to be perfect because there are so many people/passengers that can alter your experience.
Tyra H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I liked US Airways before it merged with American Airlines but I can't say I'm a fan of the new American Airlines.  Their staff and service are worse than the airline I fly the most.  Their connection hubs are not my favorite and when they cancel flights, they are decidedly apologetic.  I avoid them when I can.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?