BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19951)
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never had a good experience with this airline. Yes it is cheaper (or less expensive). But I have missed connecting flights, had flights delayed multiple hours, and come across very unhelpful and rude staff members. Not a fan.
Sydney B.
clermont, fl
I love American Airlines. They are all I usually travel. Their terminals in every airport are always looking great. The complimentary refreshments are good. Pilots and flight attendants are always lovely as well as the boarding staff.
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
I've flown many airlines and American Airlines is probably the most reliable I've ever flown on. American tends to have the least amount of issues and has excellent customer service should you run into any issues involving your travel. If you want to have a smooth flying experience, I recommend checking out American Airlines.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
The service on my American airlines flighy was excellent. Whatever you needed, the flight attendants got for you and they were so friendly and kind. They really do their best in trying to make passengers feel as comfortable as they can.
katelyn s.
Chester, VA
Not my best experience and I would say I have flown more than the average person. The plane was very small, as well as the seats. There was next to no room. It was very loud and unlike any other plane I had every been on. The engine vibrated my seat for the entire flight. It was miserable but at least we landed and I'm alive!
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
i like how american airlines is a constantly clean airline. their planes are nice, flight attendants look neat and tidy and are usually nice. sometimes they don't treat customers well, but i don't judge the whole company on that.
Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
American Airlines is always our preferred airline of choice! As a military family, we are constantly flying back home to visit family and friends and we always choose American Airlines. The flights are affordable, while the plane ride is enjoyable (even with a toddler). The employees are always extremely polite and helpful!
Aangie P.
Edinburg, TX
I like to go with American Airlines Company , When the holidays come around , Very good and helpful people in the airplanes very good attitude and make you feel like home, wouldn't change Airlines for anything. I give it 5 stars.
Kđź‘‘ R.
Fresno, CA
Use American Airlines more than any other airline. The only con is that usually the flight is always full but I love them as a company. The staff is always so nice and helpful. Always making sure everyone is on the right flight and feels comfortable as we are traveling. Love you guys and will continue to fly with you guys.
Rachael D.
I had a great experience traveling with AA. They did a great job accommodating me and my boyfriend. Flight was on time and the flight attendants were very nice. Overall I had a great experience. I recommend choosing this airline.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?