BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19975)
Savannah B.
I've flown American many times! Overall, it's an okay airline. But it is the one airline that I have had probably 50% of my flights delayed. But other then that it's pretty decent! Kind flight attendants, and good seats and snacks! I honestly would fly Southwest or Delta before I would fly American, but it would be my third choice!
Sandra D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I agree with everyone who says American Airlines needs to update their services. They don't deliver the best comfort or experience. They can make traveling a very unfortunate experience and don't get me started on lost luggage issues!
Dawn A.
Los Angeles, CA
American Airlines is our family favorite. My husband flies for work a lot, and he is part of their Concierge Key program, which is incredible for frequent fliers. There is (not kidding) a private door with a red carpet at LAX for Key members - the customer service is unbelievable. So if you fly a lot, I highly recommend American.
Lorelai M.
Austin, TX
I've never been a fan of this airline but I have been using them a lot to go LAX to Boston and for cheap direct flights, they always win. The older airplanes in their fleet are cramped and have no perks but I love when I end up on a newer plane. Each seat has it's own TV and I was able to even watch premium content without paying.
Jasmine M.
Jemison, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The flight was pretty smooth for being my first one. I went from Alabama to California with my school and we had a layover in Denver. Really nice flight. With snacks, water and movies it was a great experience.
Rebecca W.
Every experience I've had with AA has been very pleasant thus far. Definitely my 3rd choice when it comes to flying though. Cons I can't thing of anything crazy but pros their customer service is great. I would recommend. Favorite part was getting a AA pin. I know it sounds cheesy but it was very nice of the lady to give me one ‚ô•ÔłŹ
Grace F.
probably the worst plane food i've had. i'd imagine it's what they serve in prison. none of the food is really recognizable as we know it in real life. planes are old, seats are pretty worn, and my monitor didn't really work. thankfully the seat next to mine was empty, otherwise i wouldn't have made it through a 16 hour flight.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
Flew here heading into Atlanta and it was okay but I waited a really long time to board and there were a few delays getting back. I guess that's nobody's fault but it wasn't a blinding good time. I would recommend if you need to fly relatively cheap but I did have to stop twice on a flight that shouldn't take more than a few hours.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love flying American. We have an American Airlines Advantage credit card that has the most awesome perks. The seats are comfy and pretty spacious in economy and every once in a while we find first class tickets for a steal. Hands down best airline to book with!!
Sarah B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of having to pay extra for my bag but what can you do? The flight attendants were super friendly and we got to our destination in one piece which is always good. I would not say they are always the most affordable but if you finagle your flights and have a flexible schedule it is worth it to keep them in mind when planning your flights.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?