BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19905)
Rose H.
Hampton
We live too far from most of our family and have found over the last 6 years that American Airlines is not only the fastest flight to Dallas but accommodates us very well. We found them to be very helpful when traveling with a 6week old preemie, who made her 16th AA flight home from Dallas this past summer in her short 3 years of life!
Angie M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Was a little worried about flying AA having read these reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. Plane a little dated. Departed a little late but made up the time enroute. Crew very helpful, inflight entertainment good and food and wine very good.
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't mind American Airlines, but they aren't the best option. Their customer service isn't terrible, but it's not memorably great either. I don't like that you have to pay separately for your luggage, which is why I normally fly Southwest. Overall, if it's what is booked by a travel agent I won't complain about it, but not my first choice.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
My favorite childhood airline! For as long as I can remember american airlines has been my favorite. I always loved and loved the accommodations. I also enjoy the prices on the plane tickets they also have great deals. I overall love this company!!
Patricia L.
I have travel many times by AA, is alwasy good! Keep track of the weather, because there are time it can be delay due to snow, but they are good accomodating the passengers, i will recommedn traveling with them, for personal or bussiness.
Mari T.
Oviedo, FL
Prices are definitely the highest. Yet, sometimes, it's worth it as I'd rather pay a little bit more if it can help me avoid unnecessary stops or crazy flight plans (Hello! Flying from Puerto Rico to Atlanta and then from Atlanta to Orlando! Really!?!).
Beatriz F.
Well, this costumer service SUCKS!!!! They took my in hand luggage because of the size, and even if I asked to everyone so many times if the luggage was in trasint to the final destination or if I had to pick it up on the scale. No one answered to me my luggage stayed in the scale country and never reached the final destination until a week later.
Stacey J.
I don't mind flying American. It's not my number one pick, but I've had worse experiences. I recently flew from California to Miami without a tv, which was a little unpleasant, but at the end of the day, I got some reading done. The flights I've taken have left on time for the most part, so I really don't have much to complain about!
Eneida A.
Lakeland, FL
Esta linea aerea es sin duda la mejor, la calidad de los aviones, la atencion de su personal, todo locque brindan es calidad m√°xima sin duda, el precio cre que es correcto para viajar en esta linea aerea, te sientes muy seguro es la mejor!
Thaissa C.
Leominster, MA
I've used this airline various times and they always surprise me. On some flights, the flight attendants can be very nice and helpful with whatever you need, but there are various flights that I have also been on where the flight attendants have been very rude to me or someone that was with me. They're good but could get a little better!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?