BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19945)
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
I went to Spain last summer with my family and it was a really flight form the US, very nice staff and food, however coming back from Spain to the US was horrible, my dad had to get his bag rechecked and patted down which took hours and then the staff sent us to the wrong flight! We were the last ones to board and almost missed our flight.
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX
As a discerning traveler, I am an avid American flyer. I have definitely seen a change towards the "new" American but its coming with a a few set backs. Do yourself a favor a get to the airport a bit earlier than normal these days if you are flying American - you are bound to confront a hiccup or two along the way so extra time will be key!
Janet M.
When I travel I usually fly with American Airlines
when it comes to customer service they're efficient and American Airlines has one of the best rewards programs cheap first class flights con's some of the ir fees. I'm always satisfied every time I fly with them.
Megan M.
Early, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My friend flew from Denver to Orlando and back last week. She said "Nice flight. Not a spectacular thing or anything."

I haven't flown recently, but when I did, it was like my second flight so I was still being amazed by the whole experience of everything. Haha. I mean, most things I read about everything was pretty close to my experience.
Lisa S.
Garland
I have to give AA a A rating because they are they only airline that I can select a ticket and hold for 24 hrs before finalizing th purchase. With my busy crazy hectic lifestyle this is a godsend. Also they still serve free drinks unlike other airlines, also you can still have a carry on without a charge on board that means everything to me.
Jasmine D.
Morro Bay, CA
Unfortunately, I couldn't give them a higher grade because they are very hit or miss in providing service. More of our flights have not been on time with them than I would like (75%). They do, however, have a a lot of routes which is a plus. Also, I don't care for their frequent flier program. AA is not one of our first choices when flying.
Omkar P.
Schaumburg, IL
We have used AA for many of our vacations or business trips. They have got a huge number of flight options to almost every airport in the US, good amount of connections too. But they could definitely improve on their in-flight service. The flight attendants are often rude & disrespectful. They don't seem to care much about their passengers.
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Megan C.
Secane, PA
While I have had issues in the past with canceled flights and what not, generally I love AA. They fly the best and most convenient routes with pretty good prices. I often travel to Columbus from Philly and can always find a direct flight with a decent price. I like their rewards program a lot and am flying them 3x this summer already!
Aimee S.
Their pricing is outrageous but they have all right customer service. I usually fly with them if I have a short flight because if you have a layover it all goes downhill! Overall, I would not recommend this airline because of their pricing.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?