American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,894 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines has gotten better throughout the years. they weren't my favorites a few years back for not being accommodating and poor customer service, but I have flown them 3 times this year and they have stepped it up. The staff are way nicer and even the planes are more modern. it is a much better experience to fly with them in 2017
Last on flight in an American airline plane I flew from Tucson airport to Houston Texas to Nashville Tennessee the first one was a smaller craft it was a little bit crowded but once we got to Houston and we change planes to another American airline plane it was much bigger much comfier they also served complementary drinks and snacks big plus!
I went to Spain last summer with my family and it was a really flight form the US, very nice staff and food, however coming back from Spain to the US was horrible, my dad had to get his bag rechecked and patted down which took hours and then the staff sent us to the wrong flight! We were the last ones to board and almost missed our flight.
American Airlines was a good airline that I recently used for international travel. We got stuck in the Orlando shooting so they put us up in a hotel for the night and gave us meal tickets since we missed a ton of flights. They were okay about customer service but the workers at the airport did not seem to care at all about all of the mishap.
Always had a good experience with American Airlines - I suppose the only issue you could raise is the price, but when it comes to airlines it seems that you definitely get what you pay for! It seems like I will be traveling more for work soon, and I hope to fly American whenever I can!
Great service and they make your experience great. Especially first timers, they make sure you feel at home. The seats are pretty comfortable. They know what they're doing and they make you feel safe. I will use this company time and time again
American Airlines has some of the nicest seats in the industry. Which is a really big deal since that's where your spending 99% of your travel time, right?! They have some good deals too, especially when traveling to one of there hub cities.
They're ok. Good for last minute flights and lots of options around the US. (I mainly fly Within the US). Only thing that's annoying with them is that if you buy the ticket you're basically locked in. Can't change or cancel without large sums of costs
American Airlines isn't the best airline to use from my experience. We had a delay and had to stay on the plane for 2+ hours. The food had to be the worst food I ever had on a flight. I would use them again in a pinch but would not recommend.
American Airlines has been reliable and provides great customer service from flight attendants. However, the planes are behind technology wise and do not provide blankets and headphones such as delta. The steep prices do make up for the lack of other services.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos