BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
jetahri d.
I feel like with all the recent airline news, I'm really scared to fly American. Don't get me wrong, every time I fly American, there are great flight attendants, the pilots generally do a good job but I have never been on a nice airplane from american. There is so much to offer now when it comes to flights and usually I avoid American if I can. The prices are better than some but I think it's time to upgrade a little.
Heather D.
Celina, OH
Seating was pretty cramped and the attendants were not as kind as I have experienced in the past. I flew from Ohio to Illinois to Iowa on American and the flights were very rough and I was scared to death. A little reassurance would have been great, but instead I felt like I was having a panic attack the majority of the flight home. The Landing was terrible and we bounced on the runway for a few minutes which as again scary.
Maria D.
Aurora, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always travel with American Airlines. Great prices, always able to find flights. The only thing is that plane food is always awful and my husband has always end up in the hospital after eating it. EVERY TIME. Other than that, eat at the airport, carry your own snacks, stick to packaged food and enjoy your flight.
Bradleigh R.
Lakeside
I recently flew on a newer American Airlines plane and enjoyed it much more, but the majority of the times I’ve taken one, they seem to be outdated. Maybe I just have had some bad luck? The new plane that I recently was able to enjoy was very comfortable and I especially enjoyed being able to charge my phone in my seat! That was a welcome surprise. The snacks are nice and the staff has always been friendly and helpful with me.
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I got a chance to fly in this airline coz its a cheap price and the only airline available on my time preference that day. Checking in is fine, airline is not that roomy and its old but clean, staff are friendly, for the price i got i think its okey. No complain. I will sure fly again if i gey a cheaper ticket.
Anne C.
Great airline! The customer service was superb, and the gate agents were super nice. The Flight attendants were very attentive. Over all, my experience was nice and unforgettable. I definitely will fly this airline again.
Brittany F.
Hickory Hills, IL
I did not like flying with them..not only was the lady very rude to me when I asked her what "valet for my bag" meant but they advertise so much for their stupid credit card while flying. To the point when they said they'll come around to talk to us about it I just closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.
Kasha Y.
Chesapeake
American is okay. Their seats are a little uncomfortable and I struggled with paying for an upgrade (I know, who pays for upgrades...but I really needed to sleep so I needed the extra space!) recently and had to call their customer service line after their gate agent couldn't help, customer service then directed me back to the gate agent...ugh. They do have convenient routes for me so I'll inevitably fly them again, and soon!
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
Eh, I mean what all can you say about an airline? They get you where you need to go, and stats say it's safer to fly than to drive. Costs are crazy and word on the street er plane is that they're taking away free overhead bin usage. Also, when you're tall like me, there is no leg room! Cramped seating!
Kristen S.
Bellevue, NE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am an American Advantage member, flying with American quite often. The airline flies out of a lot of airports, and all of the ones I travel out of. The flights are usually pretty cheap, which is nice. I've definitely had my fair share of issues with this airline, but that's to be expected with how much I travel. The airline usually handles situations well, and I will flying again for convenience, availability, and price.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?