BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Lisa W.
Mckinney, TX
I fly American Airlines regularly. I feel like that with a few exceptions, an airline is an airline. I am not thrilled with many of the changes to the travel industry over recent years so there are many things to complain about. I do have a few positives to mention though. The crew is generally friendly on the flight and for the most part try to accommodate within reason. The wifi is nice and the food options have not been bad. I have even had one meal in first class that I truly enjoyed.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
American Airlines is definitely one of the more affordable companies to fly by. Their staff is polite and get things done quickly. They even help baggage into the overhead so that we can all get into our seats and get going instead of waiting forever that one person with the oversized bag. American Airline has been and probably will remain my go-to flight company.
Heidi H.
Pine, CO
I have traveled AA for most of my life. I kind of grew up on an airplane. I don't mind the extra fees. You get what you pay for. AA offers a more professional atmosphere than other airlines. My first flight ever was with AA when I was 3 weeks old to Germany. Of course I don't remember it but I've been loyal since. If I'm the one buying the ticket, it's always AA.
Elizabeth L.
Weymouth, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
From my experience they tend to always be late. Always have delays, or something is in need of repair. I was delayed for hours and was given no reimbursement or any type of offer from AA. I try to avoid booking with them, but if it is my only option i will.
Courtney Z.
I've taken American Airlines around the US and to Canada and Europe several times. The bonus is that because they are everywhere, checking your baggage once is easy and not too many surprises wherever you go. Unfortunately, pretty much every trip I've taken with them has been delayed or cancelled (it even cost us a day in Dublin on our honeymoon!!!). They will compensate you for delays though, so if you are delayed or cancelled contact them - you'll often get a voucher for a future flight.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
My aunt flew to florida, and she has a broken neck, they really took care of her while flying. She was never left to figure anything out on her own, they helped her in and out of her seat and even pushed her around in a wheel chair where she needed to go.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always find American Airlines offering great prices to where I want to go. I travel with carry-on bags so I've never had a problem with luggage. The staff has always been genuinely courteous and helpful. Most recently I was in air during dinner time and the selection of meals was impressive, as were the low prices. I always recommend AA to my flying friends and family.
Alejandra T.
Tampa
I would never recommend this airline to anyone, not even my worst enemy. Both times I have travelled using AA there have been heavy delays (2+ hours and an overnight one) and the customer service is incredibly lacking. I would understand if it had happened one time, but both times traveling and going both ways? That is a bad sign. Avoid at all costs.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
The airline was horrible they canceled our flight then told us we could be put on stand by for 5different flights for,the rest of the day. If it wasn't for our check in lady my husband and I would have been going on different flights meeting up in Orlando. The worst part of all of this is we lost our first day in Disney and the aggravation from the airlines.
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
American Airlines is one of the better companys i have flown with. My flight kept getting delayed or pushed back so that was the only con I can think of~ only that i wish they'd clean more (but I'm also a germaphobe) Im overall satisfied with this airline!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?