BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19942)
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
I really like American Airlines. I live near and fly out of DFW which is one of their major hubs so I always fly with them for the cheap fares and the rewards program is solid. I fly with them about 5-6 times a year or so and I'm overall very satisfied.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is a very biased review because I'm a flight attendant for them. I can tell you after being there for 16 years, there isn't a better airline out there. The most devoted, consistent employees. Every co worker I have ever had was professional and committed to his profession. Of course there are always snafu's, weather, and other inconveniences, but all in all we rock!
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I get that snacks aren't priority, but we were just given pretzels and a glass of our choice of beverage. I devoured those pretzels, now it was a short flight but I still would have liked maybe another bag of pretzels or something. I love the little entertainment unit that allows you to choose a movie, a song, or even play a game. Gives you something to do!
Bari B.
Brooklyn, NY
American Airlines has always been good to me. I got their credit card and earned nearly 50,000 points for signing up. Pretty good deal. However, I was disappointed that they accidentally canceled my card and wouldn't provide a new one for whatever reason.

Tight seating
Reasonable prices
Clean terminals
Friendly staff

Five stars if they give me my card back!!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always find American Airlines offering great prices to where I want to go. I travel with carry-on bags so I've never had a problem with luggage. The staff has always been genuinely courteous and helpful. Most recently I was in air during dinner time and the selection of meals was impressive, as were the low prices. I always recommend AA to my flying friends and family.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
The airline was horrible they canceled our flight then told us we could be put on stand by for 5different flights for,the rest of the day. If it wasn't for our check in lady my husband and I would have been going on different flights meeting up in Orlando. The worst part of all of this is we lost our first day in Disney and the aggravation from the airlines.
Rachel W.
Merrillville, IN
The seats were a nice size and the flight attendants were very nice. Made it there alive and that is always the best part. I would use American Airlines again and the best thing about the plane was that there was built in places to charge your phone.
Tina J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines and United are the only two airlines I ever use. Normally, they are the cheapest and have the best time slots. I do prefer American over all. There has been several times where things have came up causing my flight to be changed or canceled and they have always done an awesome job accommodating. Once they put me in a very lovely hotel, paid for me to have a very pricey dinner, and paid for my flight due to my flight being canceled, and it wasn't even their fault!
Ashley V.
Piscataway , NJ
American Airlines has a decent airline service, however it is not my go-to. The tickets are usually pricier than some other lines that I enjoy more (like Jetblue). The customer service is not excellent, and not terrible. It is good enough. I would recommend AA in cases where better options like jetblue do not fly to the and from the destination you want.
Crystal M.
Mount Holly, NJ
Most times they don't have the food they should have on the longer flights but the do always have pretzels and cookies and drinks. The attends are always very nice and the planes are comfortable so the ride isn't that bad. The pilots always welcome the people onto the plane and off which is very nice
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?