BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19890)
Alejandra T.
Tampa
I would never recommend this airline to anyone, not even my worst enemy. Both times I have travelled using AA there have been heavy delays (2+ hours and an overnight one) and the customer service is incredibly lacking. I would understand if it had happened one time, but both times traveling and going both ways? That is a bad sign. Avoid at all costs.
Bari B.
Brooklyn, NY
American Airlines has always been good to me. I got their credit card and earned nearly 50,000 points for signing up. Pretty good deal. However, I was disappointed that they accidentally canceled my card and wouldn't provide a new one for whatever reason.

Tight seating
Reasonable prices
Clean terminals
Friendly staff

Five stars if they give me my card back!!
Samantha W.
Love flying through American Airlines, flying is always stressful but it's less stress through them. They're a great company, and I've never had any issues with them or with my tickets through them. Their service is great and I'll fly through them again.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
The airline was horrible they canceled our flight then told us we could be put on stand by for 5different flights for,the rest of the day. If it wasn't for our check in lady my husband and I would have been going on different flights meeting up in Orlando. The worst part of all of this is we lost our first day in Disney and the aggravation from the airlines.
Rachael D.
I enjoy flying American the flights are comfortable and domestic flights are reasonable. Checked baggage is pricy and international flights are not as affordable as some other flights. I like American because they fly in and out of almost every airport.
Crystal B.
San Diego, CA
We paid over 1600 for our last minute plane tickets and they ruined my wedding dress. The garment bag was soaked and my dress was stained brown/ yellow like it was dropped in a puddle.. A huge puddle! We went to customer service and they told us they only covered cotton. It was horrible ,y wedding was four two days later, will NEVER fly with them again!
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is a very biased review because I'm a flight attendant for them. I can tell you after being there for 16 years, there isn't a better airline out there. The most devoted, consistent employees. Every co worker I have ever had was professional and committed to his profession. Of course there are always snafu's, weather, and other inconveniences, but all in all we rock!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always find American Airlines offering great prices to where I want to go. I travel with carry-on bags so I've never had a problem with luggage. The staff has always been genuinely courteous and helpful. Most recently I was in air during dinner time and the selection of meals was impressive, as were the low prices. I always recommend AA to my flying friends and family.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
When I fly I always fly American Airlines! I am a frequent flyer member, because of my job, I fly several times a year! I currently have 3 American Airlines flights booked for this year! I have probably flown with them 100 plus times, and I have only had 3 flights get cancelled!
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I flew round-trip from San Diego to NYC last month and had no issues with American Airlines. Both flights left on time and we even landed at our destination almost an hour ahead of schedule. The seats are small and cramped, but I think you get that with any airline. We upgraded to seats with more legroom on our return flight. I would fly with AA again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?