BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Liz P.
Sparks, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the flight attendants and everyone at check-in but I am in a wheelchair and at least 45% of my flights have ended with a broken wheelchair or missing parts. They really need to be more careful with mobility devices beforehand instead of just willing to replace items after they get destroyed because of their own negligence.
Jianna J.
i usually have a pretty decent experience with this airline. I wont say 5 stars only because they charge for every little thing and the wifi usually sucks. other than that, pretty good customer service and wide variety of flight times and locations. they will definitely work with you if you flight is delayed or if you miss a flight
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Ugh! I can't tell you how many problems I have had with this airline. Everything from them overbooking flights to changing a flight and then forgetting to "put it in the computer". They always have horrible customer service and most of the time their prices are outrageous. I do my very best to avoid flying AA whenever possible.
Grace L.
Boston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is as standard as they come. They are reliable, have pretty decent customer service and competitive pricing with the other major airlines. Always a safe bet.
Alex W.
Roma, Roma
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown countless times with American Airlines, both within the continental states and internationally. The flights have always been coach and even with my long legs I was always comfrotable. The flight attendants have always been kind and attentive. I've always gotten/had access to everything I needed and all of my travels have gone smoothly. I recommend this service, especially if you're traveling with family or business and want an easy, comfortable trip.
Ashley S.
Portland, OR
I hear people complaining about American all the time, but I have to say that I have never had any problems with them. I live in the same city as their headquarters, so maybe that has some influence on their service here.

American is my primary airline. I know they don't have some of the amenities as other airlines, but I would rather have a reliable airline without TV screens than an airline with fancy perks that doesn't get you to your destination on time.
Olivia M.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have used American Airlines plenty of times before I typically enjoy flying with them but I do find they reschedule flights very often. I have planned trips weeks in advance as well as months in advanced and they change one of my flights at least once.
It’s typically not a big deal as they are in the same day but I have had times when day if they delay the flight by 6+ hours which can be a headache.
Other than that, I enjoy the flights and their in flight help.
Kari W.
I am giving this service 4 stars because i feel that it is your standard airline, I choose it if it’s the cheapest flight but does not offer anything above and beyond your normal airline. Depending on where you are flying bags are usually an additional fee, most flights do not offer snacks only beverage services. There is nothing that really sets them apart from other airlines, but I definately don’t have anything negative to say about my experiences either.
Pam C.
Kernersville, NC
This airline is horrid, I gave it 2 stars because the staff at my local airport , the former US Airways employees are always polite and try to make your experience positive
Keila V.
The only problem that I encountered while selecting this company was when it came to checking in the baggage. This company is only used if the price is good. There was no great customer service and I was ignored when asked for help. I am not too satisfy with this company due to the lackness of wanting to help that the employees had. We got turned away due to not printing luggage tags, we tried twice and had to make the line all over again with no help.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?