American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,880 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I used to be an American Advantage Platinum customer. I have travelled with top airlines such as Singapore Airlines, British Airways, Emirates, Lan Chile, etc. AA simply does not deliver comfort, leisure, service, positive experience, and the list goes on... I got tired of traveling on outdated aircrafts, with outdated service and outdated customer experience.
Not my favorite airline group but they fly more places than anybody else (to my knowledge). Very expensive, customer service is definitely great but not the very best. I still use the airline and will continue to do so because of easy access and more trip options.
I use American Airlines all the time to visit my boyfriend in Lawton Oklahoma. The airport is just miles from his house so that is a perk, plus it is always among the cheapest flights I can find. You kind of get what you pay for as there is nothing special about flying AA but it gets the jobs done and I have not had any horror stories so overall I cannot complain.
With all the woes and fusses of daily airline issues, American experiences them all with the rest. However, the airline is fantastic! From the crews to the snacks available in flight. You can't hate an airline due to a cancelled flight or your beverage option not being available. There are usually other factors involved. I give this airline two thumbs up!!
The best pilots in the business. Alk if my experiences have been pleasant. A couple delays but who can control those. It's always smooth sailing when flying with AA. A lil upset with the snacks they dont offer... and the ones they do are expensive but its ok.
I only fly American. Their planes are always clean, their staff are polite, and my flights are almost always on time. I use the rewards system for free flights and upgrades. Their prices are always reasonable and they fly everywhere I want to go. Can't beat it
I've had good experiences flying with American Airlines. Some of their aircraft have newer cabins, and they may have TVs on the back of the seat in front of you. They also have in-flight wifi, which on longer flights may be used to let you stream videos from their app.
I've taken several flights with American Airlines, and I recently took a trip with Delta and found their service MUCH better. The flight attendants were nicer and they actually gave us snacks on the plane! Not to mention, the seats were much more comfortable!
American airlines is my favorite domestic airline company. Their first class and business class are very reasonably priced and the service is fantastic. They don't skimp out on little details which is very important to me and the staff is always respectable.
Not a great airline unless you're okay with dealing with rude staff and having gate changes pop up within minutes of boarding and no announcement. My app didn't sync my flight and caused me to have a huge delay. 12 hr travel time when originally was supposed to be 6 hrs
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos