BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19945)
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
I’ve made the mistake of flying with American Airlines too many times, but this last experience is the final straw. They are dishonest about reasons flights get cancelled, and need to seriously update their planes. I’ve never had a flight leave/arrive as scheduled and have always had to re-route flights because of missed connections due to their mistakes.
James C.
Estillfork
I never felt more like a VIP when I fly with this company.  I am  treated like a CEO of a multi million dollar company.  They always make you feel important and like a dear old friend.  They really do  care about your needs and that is always a big plus in my book.  I would fly this Airline again, again without reservation
Maya I.
Rumford
Pretty much consistently terrible. Service is finicky, flights are always delayed or cancelled, and the overall experience has only deteriorated over the years. Only use them if you have to.
Liana S.
YES! I think its fair to say this is everyone's favorite and although not always affordable once you fly with American Airlines you are immediately reminded why. They have great service lots of new movies to watch and.... not to forget really yummy food and snacks. Iv'e flown standby before and they really went above and beyond to get me a flight.
CheRie C.
middleburg
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would give them no stars if this was possible. I have flown more than once with this airline and 59 % of the time there are delays. Left on the tarmac for hours. No food and when asked for something to drink were given water. Not to mention we had to make a detour landing because the forgot to refuel the plane. Jeez terrible customer service as well.
Ruthie W.
American Airlines is a good flight company with rewards benefits. The airplanes and attendants are average in the sense that they are similar in quality to most other airlines I've flown on.
Erika L.
Philadelphia , PA
I was really amazed by the televisions on the back of the chairs. I liked that I could play battle ship against my friend who was a few rows over from me. I also liked that they had a good variety of free movies (which were new releases). Additionally, I love that you get a free carry on bag and free drinks/snacks, for an affordable plane ticket price.
Dara S.
dallas
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines is great - I will always fly AA even though customer service can suck at times. The agents at the front have denied me a flight even when I was an HOUR early. They are all about money, sadly I will still always fly AA because the planes are better, flight attendants rock, and it is much more comfortable. Also, the AA miles program is worth it.
Allison W.
Washington, DC
I usually fly Delta as my preferred airline when traveling between the midwest and the east coast for school. However, American Airlines provided a non-stop flight from my regional airport to Washington, DC and for a cheaper price. I enjoyed the customer service of the Airline team and the cleanliness, speediness, and professionally of all the staff.
CO O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I loved AA, they have excellent food service in First class, and accommodation. I have many options to schedule a flight and I can pay through PayPal Credit,that's is very convenience for me because I can pay my trip in about 6 months. But they are so irresponsible in their arriving and departing flight times, they are always late that's made me sick.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?