BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19992)
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
I like the fact that I can always count on a cheap flight when flying with them.  When I fly with my child customer service is great, without her they are awful.  I don't like that I have to pay for my bags, and if you book and not really pay attention to the type of reservation you made, you're liable to not even be able to bring a carry on.
Teresa N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't love this airline. On it's own their not too bad. There is room for improvement in customer service and seem a little outdated. Compared to other airlines, they have higher prices, need to provide free checked luggage, have a better rewards programs. One pro to this is is they offer pretty good package deals every once in a while with American Express card.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
I've taken several flights with American Airlines, and I recently took a trip with Delta and found their service MUCH better. The flight attendants were nicer and they actually gave us snacks on the plane! Not to mention, the seats were much more comfortable!
Lisa W.
Mckinney, TX
I fly American Airlines regularly. I feel like that with a few exceptions, an airline is an airline. I am not thrilled with many of the changes to the travel industry over recent years so there are many things to complain about. I do have a few positives to mention though. The crew is generally friendly on the flight and for the most part try to accommodate within reason. The wifi is nice and the food options have not been bad. I have even had one meal in first class that I truly enjoyed.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
American airlines is my favorite domestic airline company. Their first class and business class are very reasonably priced and the service is fantastic. They don't skimp out on little details which is very important to me and the staff is always respectable.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
American Airlines is definitely one of the more affordable companies to fly by. Their staff is polite and get things done quickly. They even help baggage into the overhead so that we can all get into our seats and get going instead of waiting forever that one person with the oversized bag. American Airline has been and probably will remain my go-to flight company.
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best pilots in the business. Alk if my experiences have been pleasant. A couple delays but who can control those. It's always smooth sailing when flying with AA. A lil upset with the snacks they dont offer... and the ones they do are expensive but its ok.
Melissa B.
Centerton, AR
Generally my husband and I always end up flying American Airlines and after almost every trip we say that will be the last. We have had issues with flights, issues with flight attendants, and issues with carry on luggage. At the same time they usually offer the best rates and times to travel which continues to bring us back. We have a AA love hate relationship.
Ashley T.
With all the woes and fusses of daily airline issues, American experiences them all with the rest. However, the airline is fantastic! From the crews to the snacks available in flight. You can't hate an airline due to a cancelled flight or your beverage option not being available. There are usually other factors involved. I give this airline two thumbs up!!
Heidi H.
Pine, CO
I have traveled AA for most of my life. I kind of grew up on an airplane. I don't mind the extra fees. You get what you pay for. AA offers a more professional atmosphere than other airlines. My first flight ever was with AA when I was 3 weeks old to Germany. Of course I don't remember it but I've been loyal since. If I'm the one buying the ticket, it's always AA.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?