BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
It is a really good airlines company. They are ver nice people. The best part is airplanes! So comfys. Sometimes they also give you blankets and pillows. Almost everytime that I travel, I rather to use their services. I love it, because they take care of each single detail.
Jillian H.
Lake Worth, FL
My flight was cancelled and I had to rebook through another airline so I chose American Airlines. The customer service was impeccable and the baggage drop off areas before security were quick and easy. The plane ride was smooth and comfortable. It was a satisfying experience overall.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
American Airlines is one of the best domestic airlines to fly in the United States. The staff is friendly, professional, and always ready to help. The planes are clean and generally up-to-date. Overall, I am always satisfied on this airline when I happen to fly on it.
Jordan N.
Richardson, TX
I used to only fly American and was Platinum member of their Advantage program. In the last 2 years I have been very unhappy with American's customer service and treatment of Advantage members. There really is no great benefit of being an Advantage member anymore.
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
Never really had a bad experience with them. Always had good flying experiences, and we fly an awful lot in our family. I can't really say I have had super amazing experience worth 5 stars but nothing to make me give them a bad rating. I would recommend to others.
Charlie R.
I haven't used American Airlines in many years. However, when I did, I was very impressed with the service and the quality of the flight. I used to travel American Airlines multiple times a year traveling since it was normally cheap. The people were kind and the flight was nice. With recent events occurring involving Airlines I am not sure if it is still amazing however.
Kari T.
Greenville, TX
Everytime I fly, I fly American. They have always taken great care of me and my family. My little sister is special needs and needs special precautions taken when we fly, and American has always helped willingly without making us feel like she/we are a waste of their time.
Doua Chee Y.
I was flying out of the country with AA. they let you 2 luggage that you can take and a carry on luggage as well. food was amazing going there and back. i enjoy my time. but one plane had no good movie choice and their music didn't work. but other than that it was a good experience with AA.
Lindsay H.
Cambridge, MA
Just nope. When my flight was significantly  delayed (which happens, I get it) I was given a complete runaround by every single customer service representative I interacted with. One of them even tried to tell me that they didn’t fly into my home airport, so there was no way she could rebook me because I must be mistaken. I will never fly American again if I can help it.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
TV's didn't work. it was a long flight and it was super tight. For the amount of money I paid, I would've expected to at least fit in my seat, but it was beyond uncomfortable and cramped, even worse for my 6 foot tall boyfriend, who was folded up for over 5 hours!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?