BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Had a lot of issues with the airline! It wouldn't let me purchase tickets with my credit card from mexico being in the usa, which was pretty inconvenience! I had to changed my flight time which they switch without any extra charges!
But am still waiting on my refund! It's been over a week
Anneline M.
Somerset, NJ
American Airlines is fine, seats are tight and you have to pay for snacks. It is just OK for an airline, there is nothing that makes me want to fly with them over other airlines.  if there were 2.5 stars that is what I would give. I would recommend them as the airplane is clean, however there are other airlines I would choose over them if the ticket price and flight hours were the same.
Karolina B.
Irvine, CA
I've flown American Airlines a few times, and it's been pretty decent! The prices aren't terrible, and the seat selection is typically pretty okay when I've gone to book flights. Their customer service presence online is great, and I will definitely fly with them again soon!
Larissa R.
Manorville , PA
The planes have always been nice. Clean, well stocked, comfortable. It's just you never quite know what you're going to get with their employees. I've been threatened by gate agents to be removed from my flight for no real valid reason and on the same trip, encountered the most amazing flight attendants I've ever flown with. This airline caused me added anxiety when I travel with them
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I fly AA to each other and its honestly one of the only airline companies I trust now a days. They're a good middle between not being overly expensive to "too cheap and good to be true" I'll probably fly with them until i find a cheaper, better airlines.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines Airline Company I have traveled I this airlines numerous times and have never had a bad experience yet. I have not had extensive delays either. The employees seem courteous and respectful toward customers. Good airline.
Nicolette L.
Very comfortable ride and no issues in regards to comfort. Flight attendants and pilots are always nice and willing to greet you when you board and get off the plane. The only down is they do delay flights causing you to miss your connection. Always be sure to have a connecting flight with the same airline so they can put you on the next flight without you getting stuck with fees!
Penelope S.
El Paso, TX
I'm not pleased with American. I only traveled in Texas with them, for work, but my experience with their staff was unpleasant. Every single person I spoke with, who worked there seemed so bothered with everything and anyone who approached them. It wasn't good. The flight attendants even seemed disturbed. No smiles, no hello, nothing. I received sarcastic service. I prefer Southwest.
Priscyla K.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a good way to fly short flights. I used American Airlines to fly to NY. The crew was very professional.
I wish they could update their seats, also, be aware if the flight is not full enough they cancel the flight and transfer to the next available, so that's a bummer.
Katie M.
Oceanside, CA
American Airlines is probably my favorite airline company! I have always had really good experiences with their customer service. They have always made accommodations when there was an issue with my connecting flight or if a flight was cancelled. Not necessarily the cheapest airline though. But I will continue to fly American, and I would recommend flying American to someone.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?