BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19937)
Monica K.
I always have good experiences travelling with American Airlines. I really don't like that now you have to pay to choose or assign a decent seat though. The last couple times a flew with a party of 5 or 6 we were scattered all over the plane. In the past they tried to at least keep parties close together. Other than that, I haven't had any bad experiences with American.
Pariyakorn S.
Champaign, IL
I flew with American Airlines on my way back from London (to Chicago) a month ago. The aeroplane is new and clean. The TV screen is very big and easy to use. Also, AA by far has the most movies and TV shows in-flight (compare to the other airlines I have experienced).  There is plenty of leg room, so it was very easy to move around and make myself comfortable.
Abbey R.
Plantation , FL
The airplane it's self was very small and dingy and smelled of mildew the first time I ever flew with them although the second time the plane was a lot better the flight attendants were so rude and tried to ignore everyone when they asked for assistance I swore to myself I'd never fly with them again. But who knows maybe they'll up their game and get more business from me.
Francis G.
Clovis, CA
I love to travel and have flown with this airline the most. I can't say I've never had a delayed flight but it wasn't often and it was never for long periods of time. The staff was always helpful and accommodating, from check-in to the flight attendants finding out if my connecting flight is on schedule or if the gate has changed. They also offer online check-in and flight updates on their website. The airplanes have always been clean. They are a large company so they have flights to many places, lots of options.
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have had the absolute worst experience with this company. Flight attendant broke my carry on bag as well as spilled hot coffee over me. On a different flight their baggage check in counter made me miss my flight because their printer ran out of paper. I was 4 hours early for a domestic flight. Their manager also walked away from me when I tried to speak to him about the issue.
Lu N.
My last trip wasn't a good experience, I got a round trip and the flighs were delay and I lost the connections on bough ways, one thing positive is that they have free movies and the pilot and stewards were friendly, I think I will look for an other airlines next time!
Emma H.
Chapel Hill, NC
My flight is always on time and accommodating. They always have great service as well. My favorite part of the flight is getting comfortable and feeling safe in the plane. The service is also great. Everyone is always so friendly and I would recommend this airline.
Daniela C.
The American Airlines company used it quite a lot in my family . Not only because it offers you ,new experiences in te rol of a traveler,but also gives you te opportunity to travel to many more countries and gives you the security that every user needs to star a trip.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
I have flown American several times in the past few years and I have had HORRENDOUS experiences every time. Not only were my flights delayed multiple times for poor pilot scheduling, but the staff was rude and as frustrated as the rest of the passengers. AVOID AMERICAN AT ALL COSTS
Roads B.
Nashville, TN
Want to get there on time, and actually have some money to spend when you arrive? Definitely check American Airlines for the best flights that wont break the bank! We've used American for numerous domestic trips that have always been friendly, comfortable, and the best part - they don't leave you feeling like you spent the whole budget before you even started the vacation!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?