BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19963)
Mirna M.
I had always been a nervous flyer but my trip to Connecticut with this airline made me a believer. Great airline and while they do have a little of customer service issues, their overall is great and there is no denying that. I would recommend if you have not tried.
Jackie S.
White Plains, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love! We flew with American Airlines for our wedding and honeymoon, and had the total worst case scenario happen. Storm's the night before cancelled other flights which led our flight to be cancelled as we got to the airport. The tech agent was completely overwhelmed with people but took the time to make sure we arrived the same day and enabled us to get our license and get married on time.
Megan H.
WASHINGTON, DC
American Airlines always gets me to my desired destination in timely and efficient manner! Not only are they friendly and accommodating, but they also make me feel special along the journey. Overall, I am always satisfied with my travels when I use American Airlines.
Irene W.
Winnetka, CA
My boss flies American all the time. It’s an okay airline. It gets me from A to B and I mostly care about if there’s movies that I can watch. They also provide food and drinks and headphones which is great. What I don’t like is that my flight was delayed from JFK to LAX but Delta flights on the same day weren’t delayed and somehow it was due to “weather conditions” PLEASE.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV
It was pretty alright. Flight was on time, slight delay with arrival. Flight attendants were nice. Other passengers were nice. Food was good. Decent prices, a bit high but not too bad, I guess. Definitely one of my favorite airlines. Very satisfied, will use again.
M M.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
We have had great experiences with American Airlines, locally and internationally.  Our flights have been on time, we use their rewards credit cards and we have been able to actually use the miles, customer service is great over the phone, online and in person. Their website is easy to use and service during flights is on point.  We love flying with American Airlines.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Another decent airline. The customer service is very accommodating and the prices aren't too expensive. I definitely wouldn't consider this a luxury airline but every time I've flown American Airlines I've had a decent experience. I would recommend this airline to others.
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have had the absolute worst experience with this company. Flight attendant broke my carry on bag as well as spilled hot coffee over me. On a different flight their baggage check in counter made me miss my flight because their printer ran out of paper. I was 4 hours early for a domestic flight. Their manager also walked away from me when I tried to speak to him about the issue.
Victoria G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was the first airline I ever flew with, and I don't remember having any difficulties or problems... it was a basic flight, nothing fancy, but I had a pleasant experience... this was years ago though, so I'm sure everything has changed. Regardless, no complaints here!
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
I have flown American several times in the past few years and I have had HORRENDOUS experiences every time. Not only were my flights delayed multiple times for poor pilot scheduling, but the staff was rude and as frustrated as the rest of the passengers. AVOID AMERICAN AT ALL COSTS
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?