BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
jaila w.
Stockbridge
I love American Airlines they have such good communication, they're always nice also they're always on time and also the fight driver he or she is always very nice.
Heather S.
Chocowinity, NC
I had high hopes for American Air but was overall dissatisfied. The customer service was merely okay. Cons of flying with American Air was that I had the gate changed on me twice without notification and almost missed my flight. I vowed to never fly with them again after my complaints were not heard out. I have also had friends fly with them and they too were dissatisfied.
Jareinmy F.
Homestead
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Average airline. Can get a little pricey but the quality is great. It is unfortunate that they are not including the baggage fees. I find this is driving up pricing
Claire N.
Oak Lawn, IL
I’ve flown American a handful of times and enjoyed the experience each time. Flights are reasonably priced, the staff was friendly, and the plane was clean/well kept.
Michelle P.
Philadelphia, PA
Firstly, the customer service was nice. I booked through Priceline, but was able to go to the website to pick my seats and upgrade to ones with more leg room. When the website would only let me upgrade one seat and not the second I had to give them a call, but I got a prompt response and a very courteous woman got me set up quickly and without fuss. No delays in the airport or on the tarmac. The only complaint I have is one that will probably fall on any airline these days...no leg room unless you pay extra.
Jessica P.
Austin, TX
I used AA twice now and really like them for domestic flights. My first one was from Chicago to LAX and the second was LAX - Chicago - IND. All flights were very nice and clean. Leg room was good and the flight attendants were very nice. During my layover in Chicago, my phone had died and I needed to contact my dad to pick me up from IND and asked an AA guy at the gate about pay phones, well he let me use his cell phone. I've had great experience with their customer service, thus far. All flights were on time, too.
Brianna F.
Denton
Usually pretty good airlines, hwoever, they have been lacking these past few years. Flew to England in 2015 and the plane was extremely hot the whole way there, the way back was much better. Then I went to Italy in 2016 and there were no tv's. However, their hospitality is always great. The flight attendants are very nice and accommodating. Any time a flight is delayed they will provide snacks or a full meal while we wait. They also offer Kosher food on the plane and the food is not terrible and is actually edible.
Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I often fly American airlines, and cant complain much. The staff members are always kind. My only complaint would be that often times my flight have been delayed, but I know that sometimes things happen. My other complaint, that is in AA control, is the expensive price of their in flight wifi. United airline is much cheaper, so i am rarely inclined to buy the wifi on my flights through AA.
Gabby G.
Plantation, FL
I do not appreciate AA services for the most part and i will tell you why.
This will probably ve one of the worst reviews if not the only bad review i have on influenster and thats ok because American Airlines deserves it. The seats are not comfortable, you have to use credit cards to buy things on the airline. I'm 17...I don't have credit cards so you see my dilemma. These things seem insignificant but to me they are a huge deal especially when I am on a flight for almost 4 hours. Not cool AA. Not cool.
Ana G.
linden
Don't normally fly American but I was forced to as United rebooked me after a hurricane kept us from our layover destination. American was uncooperative with seating me with my partner during check in and looked to charge us an overweight fee for luggage that we had already ok'd with united. Normally I would not be concerned about the luggage if we had originally booked with American but as I mentioned, this was not under our control and extenuating circumstances should've been considered when trying to charge us.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?