BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19933)
Claire T.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to gladly travel exclusively with AA. I was a platinum traveler by the time I was 22. I stayed with them for years despite my coworkers insisting there were better options. I'm having to travel less for work and more for personal and I have had enough of American. Every flight is filled to the gills and takes way too long to board and the cost to fly is a joke. The flight attendants are overworked. AA has devalued their frequent flier program. Its a complete joke. I'm choosing to drive longer distances to avoid AA.
Kailee C.
Willow Park, TX
I love American Airlines. They are incredibly accommodating and make me feel like I am not just another passenger. They recently updated their lunch and dinner service menu and I couldn't be happier! Their options are healthy and delicious. I love the customer service and the friendliness of the staff.
Katie M.
Oceanside, CA
American Airlines is probably my favorite airline company! I have always had really good experiences with their customer service. They have always made accommodations when there was an issue with my connecting flight or if a flight was cancelled. Not necessarily the cheapest airline though. But I will continue to fly American, and I would recommend flying American to someone.
Merima B.
Urbandale
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
With all the bad press airlines have been getting these last few months I want to share a great review for AA. We typically will fly Delta or AA but AA is starting to win me over with their great customer service. Never had any issues or concerns when flying AA. Always on time and the staff is always there to help answer any questions. We have used this airline at least 20 times
Taleen B.
Tarzana, CA
Maybe I was just traveling on a bad day, but not only was my flight delayed several times (so much so that I missed my connecting flight and my entire itinerary was thrown off) they also lost my friend's and my luggage... and didn't get it to me until 2 weeks later, when I was already back home!!! Imagine the frustration having to deal with that in Europe while on vacation. Horrible.
Lydia E.
I used this airline when I went to Mexico, they scheduled my flights so I had 15 minutes from the time I was supposed to land to when I needed to be on the next flight so of course I missed them because I had to sit in my seat for ten minutes after we landed. Not only did I have to sit there for hours waiting for more flights I was also late to my vacation and late getting home.
Penelope S.
El Paso, TX
I'm not pleased with American. I only traveled in Texas with them, for work, but my experience with their staff was unpleasant. Every single person I spoke with, who worked there seemed so bothered with everything and anyone who approached them. It wasn't good. The flight attendants even seemed disturbed. No smiles, no hello, nothing. I received sarcastic service. I prefer Southwest.
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
Not as great as they used to be. Seats are tight, flight attendents not that friendly. Wait times are long when you call for help, and they don't always know how to help you and tell you to go visit the site. However, last time I called the guy was really nice and gave me an extra 1,000 miles just for calling.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline was not good the plane was small and cramped and we had to wait in the plane for two hours while they tried to fix something only for them to say they couldn't fix it and make us all get off and wait two hours for another plane. they didn't give us water or anything while we were stuck on the plane with no air circulation and didn't comp us anything for the inconvience
Priscyla K.
Las vegas, NV
It's a good way to fly short flights. I used American Airlines to fly to NY. The crew was very professional.
I wish they could update their seats, also, be aware if the flight is not full enough they cancel the flight and transfer to the next available, so that's a bummer.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?