BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19915)
Breanna B.
Clarksville, TN
I recently flew from Phoenix to Syracuse with American, and I thought it was fairly good! I even missed one of my flights and getting into a new one was fairly easy and the agents were understanding. I hadn’t flown in at least 10 years before this and I wasn’t expecting any snacks from them but I did get coffee and a cookie! Which I actually loved! I flew back Delta and got no snacks so!
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Hate American Airlines. They have terrible customer service, and they tried to sign me up for a credit card that I neither asked for, nor did I know I was signing up for. They took forever to get off the ground both coming home and leaving, and I will never fly with them again.
DeAnna W.
Tempe, AZ
Free snacks are coming back in April and the planes are being updated so that all have power ports. Make friends with the flight attendants and your ride will go so much smoothr. The flight attendant named De'Anna that is based out of Phoenix, Arizona is simply amazing. :-)
Robin I.
Seattle, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have been using American Airlines for years. I am part of their mileage program AAdvantage and it's one of the best and easiest to redeem reward flights with. Flights have been on time and customer service is generally alright. I mainly travel international with them and always have a good experience. I have redeemed flights to Cape town and Amsterdam using miles with American.
Hannah J.
I have an account, and have only flown once when studying abroad in Rome a few years ago. I flew through united though. Overall, it was a long trip, but the food wasn't bad and there was something on tv the whole time. Flying long distances isn't comfortable at all, but the experience was okay. there wasn't anything i can really complain about, and i have only flown round trip once.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I always use them when I fly internationally, and the rewards program is great. You can link up your debit/credit card with the aa advantage dining program to earn more frequent flyer miles, and you can shop through the aa advantage mall and earn miles that way too. The site lets you know how many miles you get per dollar at every store. It's by far my favorite airline and rewards program.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always delayed for me. My flight was cancelled and I was traveling for business and got to the airport to board my flight and it was cancelled due to snow storm.The staff didn't accommodate with any over night stay or boarding options. I had to travel and find my own accommodations in the snow storm. Awful experience. The only good thing is their prices are comparative to other airlines.
Kari L.
Flew out of San Fransisco with two layovers to get to the Dominican Republic this last summer. Customer service was great and the flight attendants were always nice enough to accommodate our needs with our group. We didn't have any delays and the pilots were always giving us a heads up with the flight schedule so definitely was a great experience to fly AA to get to our mission trip to DR!
Catherine M.
Rockford , IL
I used this airline to fly to England. It was really British Airways however American Airlines was the company used. I thought it was a very good experience. Even called them via the telephone and they were very helpful. The food, well it was like hospital food, however it served its purpose. The flight crew was accommodating. There was an incident on the plane before the flight took off.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
American Airlines used to be my favorite airlines to travel overseas. Now they have skimped on seating room and other amenities like pillows and blankets following the lead of the other airlines. It is a shame that they have succumbed to the all mighty profit line instead of keeping their above par standard. That said their customer service and rewards program is still one of the best.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?