BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19882)
Michelle S.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Americans are pretty great airline. Tickets to be a little more expensive but seats are comfortable you get good and played entertainment and the stuff is pretty nice.
Manasa V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have traveled with American Airlines most often within the United States and have had nothing short of a pleasant experience each time. My favorite flight till date has been the one from London to Dallas. The in-flight experience on that flight is something I haven't had on any other long duration flights. Screens as big as iPads with similar resolution, great food and great service.
Murilo M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sao Paulo to San Francisco via Dallas. Everything went well till a mechanical problem in the airplane at Fort Worth Airport that delayed my trip for 5 hours. After that they gave me some miles but it's always something to think about.
Flight back from San Francisco to Sao Paulo via Los Angeles was good, nothing to report.
Despite the mechanical issue, the comfort was ok and the crew was nice.
Lindsey H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually travel short distances from major cities with American. The staff has always been friendly and helpful and the service just as great. I always fly economy class so I know I'm not deserving of the most comfy seats, but my only con is that they could put a bit more padding on those old cardboard-like chairs. I will continue to fly with AA because they are reliable and have good rates.
Nathalie C.
Brooklyn, NY
The only thing I like flying with AA Is international. There tickets are expensive , there seats are small. They have smaller planes now and the seats are congested. I'm a thick girl and fasting the seat belts are a struggle. I feel bad for the people that are bigger than I am. They won't be able to fasten there seatbelt at all. I think they should give people there own personal TV like JetBlue.
Donna B.
Chicago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best airline I have been on. You are not tight in the seats where you can't move without hitting the person next to you. They give you plenty of space. One positive thing I love is the movie screen on the back of the seat, it is free to watch new movies and the screen is touch screen. If you have kids there are games available on the screen as well as kids movies. I give them a 2 thumbs up!!
Matt V.
Saratoga, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
American Airlines was responsible for taking me home after having a bit of fun on Broadway in New York. It's always great being able to enjoy some fun in the Big Apple, seeing some good shows, and then being able to trust American Airlines to take me home safe and sound once more.
DeAnna H.
Hulbert , OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was the first airline company I ever flew with. Their customer service isn't the best, their flight attendants aren't the greatest. I prefer Delta and Spirit over any other company
Haley S.
Norwich, CT
Hands down the best airline I've flown with. I just flew to Texas in January to visit my boyfriend who's stationed there and American Airlines made my trip so easy and enjoyable! It was my first time flying alone and they made me feel so at ease with this. They also give tons of leg rooms so you don't feel confined and squished in your seat. Booking my next trip in May and will be using AA again!
Elaine R.
I like American Airlines best!  We get reserved seats which means no waiting in lines and folks fight for early entry.  As a Senior Citizen, I receive one free baggage stow and often get advance TSA approval which means much shorter waits in security lines.  Almost always on time departures. I'm very happy with my experiences on American Airlines and highly recommend them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?