BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Vidushi G.
Quite an efficient airline, they're effective and convenient. The availability of flights is good and can get you from point A to Z. Not many frills but it has what you need.
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have only flew a few times but I got the pleasure to fly this airlines. They took care of me and helped me with calming down during take off since I was a little nervous
Marissa W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is NOT my favorite company to fly with BUT they do have the cheapest prices. As long as I make my flight I am happy. I have had to deal with a lot of delays due to not enough staffing, or at least that was what they told me at the time. However, customer service was alright and a gentleman helped me a lot and even gave us food vouchers. I think there staff in the building is pretty good but their air crew can be rude.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
One of the best airlines to travel certainly is this. The truth is that I have had many bad experiences with some airlines but since I started travelling on American Airlines, everything has been great. The attention during the trip is the best, my luggage arrives full, and I am not afraid that they can get something out of the suitcase, the flights always come out on time, never slow down. I really recommend this 100% airline offers the best travel services without a doubt.
Teresa L.
Tempe , AZ
AA always has the most high tech flights I have been on. There are always personal screens in front of each seat where you can watch movies, tv shows (foreign too!), listen to music, and play games. The seats at small but cozy. The staff is always happy and friendly. However my biggest problem with AA is that they ALWAYS have delays and cancelled flights. If you're going to Dallas, your flight is probably going to be delayed.
Rosa N.
They are very responsables and on time for every fly I have being. I fly constantly to Miami or Caracas and I never had a complain about the workers, fly or service.
Heather M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved flying American Airlines and dealing with their customer service representatives! I've booked many flights on-line, but also have booked many over the phone. I coordinated flights for the executive team and sales team for a multi-million dollar company for years through American. I also used them when I flew myself. I had great experiences with refunds, transferring tickets, booking tickets, smooth travel, luggage arrival, etc., etc. I can't say how much I've always appreciated the helpfulness of everyone I've dealt with at American, whether in the skies or on the phone!
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
American Airlines has been my main airline since I was a small child. I use it as long as it is one of the cheapest options for my destination. I am rewards member so it pays to fly with them. The thing I don't like about them is the price of their baggage fees. It is pretty high. But I do like that they have built new planes. I have taken the new planes a few times in the past year and they make flights significantly better.
Marie T.
The last time I flew American, it was awful. Found out two hours before the flight that my flight was canceled for a mechanical problem. Ended up being rerouted through Atlanta and took two days to get home. TWO DAYS. I was extremely sick and needed a wheelchair and nobody came to my aid, I had to grab it myself, while my husband dealt with the cancelled flight. Every time I fly American, something happens. Delayed flight, cancelled flight, lost luggage, etc. But I did just redeem my miles for a free flight so that was nice. But I avoid this airline if I can fly something else.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
I fly quite a few times a year and the staff makes it most convenient and comfortable to fly American Airlines. I love the munchies offered for purchase and get a tad excited when I get the exit row but the staff is definitely most pleasant to deal with. The chairs aren't the best in the world but they are just fine for a couple hour flight. I would say overall I would fly American any day given the availability for what I need.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?