American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I have always had easy service through American Airlines, which is what I look for when riding a plane. I am plus size (100lbs light than I used to be) and they have always had extenders for the seatbelt and have by
Right in middle. How the can be awesome they are also horrible!! Is like from 0 to 100 real quick unfortunately. Most of the time is the crew they are super rude, is so dissaponting. But other time they are super nice and pleasant. I don’t believe that a customer is 100% right, but hey you pay for the ticket is not that is for free or that you paid $2 for. Not cheap at all. They stillhave space for improvement.
I’ve only flown through this airline a couple times and never had any issues at all. Flights were on time or even earlier than scheduled. Friendly staff and I would recommend this airline for anybody looking to fly.
Normally love flying American due to ease, but upon weather making my flight home delayed, I ( an almost 20 year old girl flying alone home from NYC) was forced to have my mother call and convince a hotel in Charlotte, NC to let me stay and sleep there for 6 hours after American refused to help house me for the evening, and told me it was too bad I was stuck for a night alone. Don't know if I'll fly again.
You never know if you’ll arrive or depart on time with American. Coming from a small hub they seem to cancel or delay flights quite frequently. When they are in time they are great. Everyone is normally very helpful
This airline is very efficient but lacks focus on comfort and entertainment. Typically I prefer other airlines in terms of TVs for distractions and better working WiFi. But for a quick and easy flight this suffices.
American is the airline I trust. If there is a delay or cancellation they always seem to have another plane waiting. The WiFi on board works well and I like the movie selection they have with the streaming service. Everyone is friendly, I have never had a bad experience with them. With all the crazy things you hear about in the media about air travel it is nice to know when I fly American I don’t have to worry.
The planes were very nice and comfortable, the flight attendants are great and I have always use American Airlines since they’re prices are the most affordable! I always feel safe and would recommend them to anyone
I almost always fly American and haven’t had any major delays or problems, and when there has been a problem they are usually pretty helpful in reimbursing or fixing the problem. Their rewards program is great too!
I haven’t had stellar experiences, but also not terrible one either. I’ve definitely had a few delayed American Airlines flights and never are they early ha. It’s just a very generic economy level flying experience
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos