BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19915)
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My flight on American Airlines was fine and the stewardess and pilot were great. The service that I received before and after were horrible. I had a hard time changing my flight and had to pay a lot of extra money that I was not happy about, and to make things worse, I found out that a friend who was in similar situation was given a full refund. That was the most frustrating pat of the whole experience.
Beatriz V.
Glen Ridge, NJ
First time flying with American Airlines and I was pleasantly. The lounge was clean, comfortable and good. The beverages were good but the food a little haphazard menu wise. There was a choice but the combinations a little unusual. Nice big windows to enjoy watching the planes come and go. Friendly staff and very attentive. Reminder they do not call the flights so you need to pay attention to the time.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
We normally have great experience with AA, but sometimes their staff members are rude and are very disrespectful when it comes to waiving the baggage fees for me and my husband since we are Military. We are from Ohio and are stationed in New Mexico and most of the time when we go to visit family we have a lot of luggage since we go home for a month and a half at a time. They want to argue with us about what we can take and what we can't, and not be charged for it. But, like I said, most of the time we have had nothing but great service with them.
Laleh T.
American Airlines has been very accommodating when it comes to delayed flights. They even got me into a completely different airline since I would miss my connect flight. However, they lost my luggage in the transfer process and didn't get it to me for 3 days. The only other problem I have the with the airline is the range of their planes. You never know if you'll be on a nice one or one with no leg room.
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
I'm an American Airlines AAdvantage member. While I don't necessarily love US based airlines (Asian or Middle Eastern are the best), American is my go to airlines. If anything I love their One World affiliation with Cathay, Qantas, and British Airways. I definitely prefer them over United!
Adriana R.
The airplane i rode was a little tight like i personally couldn't move and the TVs were super tiny. The food wasn't that bad but they barely fed you and one of the flight attendants complained to me for using a bathroom that was far from me because i go in her way. It wasn't a pleasant experience.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
I was loving my trip from my hometown to my destination. Everything was going great till my last day going back to my hometown. I was stuck at the airport because they cancelled my trip that night so I had to stay an extra day. They made it up by giving me a hotel voucher and breakfast and dinner vouchers. Overall I'd say it's great although there was a little inconvenience , it was my first time flying.
Carolina G.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I flew American Airlines to Argentina and had an amazing time! The Flight attendants were so sweet and caring and we were able to land safely. There is plenty of leg room and the chairs are very comfortable! Overall I was completely satisfied! They had a great selection of movies to watch!
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this airline to fly out of the country every year and am always satisfied. The flight attendants are always nice and smile. The planes do have a tendency to be older and not as nice as others. I was surprised last year by a very nice, brand new plane though but I think that was luck
Megan R.
Sedgwick
Really nothing negative to say about American Airlines. I travel quite a bit And use them often. There just never seems to be much of an effort on the party of the crew to make passengers feel good about their experience. Don't get me wrong I've met crew members that are wonderful at their job with AA, it just seems that as a whole, they are just there to clock in and clock out. They're fine just a bit "meh".
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?