BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19927)
Ruby T.
I travel frequently. I've gone to Finland, Sweden, Åland island, U.K, Mexico and around the U.S.
Customer service is exceptional I've had lots of bad and accidental problems and they've been able to fix it. The only downplay is the mileage and the amount it takes to even get cheaper or free flights.
Elvis S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA never dissappoints. When flying to Dominican Republic, they're still my first choice. Travelling 2x a year has become a breeze. Their customer service is amazing.
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I haven't done much flying but I recently flew with American Airlines to California and back to the East Coast. Overall, it was a good experience. On the way out, our first flight was late and they helped me book a later connecting flight, which was helpful. Out of four different planes that we were on, only one of them had TVs and you had to pay to watch videos/TV shows. I'm not sure how this compares to other airlines.
Annie H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been flying with them a lot in the past 5 years and while they are a good company, I have the feling you get less and less service for your money. Flight attendants are usually very friendly, it is clean and I never had a problem with huge delays or anything yet, so I hope that stays that way!
Andi C.
I have serious delays with American Airlines about 2 out of every 3 times I fly with them which is quite often as I take atleast 30 flights per year. Serious delays to me are 2 hours or more. I honestly hate flying with American, but sometimes have no choice if its what my company has booked for me.
Whitney S.
Otsego, MI
I have to travel for work and I sometimes fly through American Airlines and have not had problems with them thus far. Their customer service is very helpful and when I needed to change a flight to a different day they went above and beyond to help me do this. The only thing I would say about their customer service is that you need to plan to wait at least 10 or 15 minutes before being able to talk with a representative.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
American Airlines is, for me, solid and dependable, but nothing special. Their prices are middle of the road, staff is decent, planes are mostly on time. There are other airlines I'd choose first unless I got a really great deal with American, but it's not a company that needs to be avoided, either.
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't generally have any problems with American Airlines. Sometimes I find my smaller regional flights are overbooked, actually almost every time. That is an inconvenience, but they almost always offer a voucher and other things to supplement, so it usually isn't a problem. Overall a solid airline.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently flew AA for the first time in a long time and had mixed feelings. They charge 25$ for your checked bag. They book there flights 100% full so you'll have a chance of being bumped or asked to be bumped. They give the nastiest snack. They treat your luggage bad. I will give them another try.
Luisa D.
Bronx, NY
What i like about amarica airlines is taht they can travel to almost anywhere in the world, in the other habd their customer service sucks, i mean it depends on who you get as your fligth attentand, but most of them are grumpy , like you bother them unless you are sitting in business or first class.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?